DownloadA New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

The NEW Orbit Update

a) The Update involves a Trade Control Screen (Template separate from the tool itself used for identifying available moves, tracking and monitoring moves as they evolve).

b) An updated version of the Tool which supersedes all previous versions

c) A cover note below that guides usage.

Notes:
The Trade Control Screen is set to the M1 time frame and we refer only to settings there in our guide and future comments. Under no circumstances should the lookbacks used in the template be varied in any way shape or form nor should any indicators other than those provided be added at all. In discussions (with screenshots from poster), we expect to see the Trade Control Screen as posted here. Any variation to its original form implies we would be unable to respond to such a post with any form of comment except to request that the poster represent the correct screen.

(-_-)
PS:The whitedoji in FF reports a defect in template and corrected this to the Oct dated zip file (please use this file rather than the previous).

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

One thing that is important in playing the chaos game is how accurately chaos theory and the notion of a chaotic equation (a recurrence relation), fully explain market movement at all times and across all market time scales.

Certainly, a) We see the market is fractal (fractured), as described by the market equation and as such deterministic (and so best traded deterministically, i.e. at zero risk). b) we also see that the dynamical pattern of markets is fixed according to the same equation. The MRI tool demonstrates that this chaotic pattern, i.e. the repeated folding and stretching of the space to which the variable price maps, translates in ambient space (across all charts). Clearly, this dynamical pattern drives all price fluctuation across all time partitions of the market regardless of news, events or what have you (i.e. the same folding and stretching behaviour we observe in the Tick Chart). But c) and critical to the correct timing of trades (regardless of trading style or preferred term of trade), is the fact that the variable price is mean-reverting across all time partitions of the market. Again, the MRI tool shows clearly this phenomena per period. So the day trader simply has to wait to read the pivoting in the Fibo range of the MRI tool to enter trades (every day price reverts to this range), the scalper can do the same in M1 reading its 4 hr defined MRI tool Fibo range (price reverts to this range every 4 hours), the swing trader can read the same behaviour on the weekly scale by reading the H4 frame (every new week price reverts to its Fibo range), while the position trader can observe the system of pivoting in the same folding range on the monthly scale from the daily time frame or read the quarterly pivoting in WK1, or the annual in the monthly time frame to decide direction. So no complexities once one understands the properties of chaos as they apply to market fluctuations.

Clearly, we cannot argue with our eyes as each of the above facts can easily be reviewed by visual observation (history and live action), per the setup across the time frames of Orbit the Tool. To be sure, and as the market equation demonstrates, the chaotic system (market), remains unpredictable in the sense that chaos only allows scaled a - b/ b - a predictivity (i.e. is deterministic to a given topological range), and one cannot validly make statements like "by March 2023 price will be so and so value" with meaningful consistency. Nonetheless, deterministic trading beats any "predictive" usually stochastic model of the market if professional and consistent results is the aim of the game. The market is cyclical but of the aperiodic genre and so you cannot know and therefore cannot say where and when the variable crests or troughs in aperiodic cyclicality except by means of the correct equation of the given dynamical system. Obviously the system (market) is unpredictable to be aperiodic in the first place.
In conclusion, looking at markets using a dynamical model such as Orbit the Tool, has immense advantage and offers many practical solutions to issues traders in general (but especially noobs) have had for a very long-time. These include i) ease of timing trades in the correct direction consistently for the correct term of a trade ii) defining risk management on a zero risk premise iii) gaining the largest exit per term per trade (maximising take profit), and many other points that one does not want to waste the readers time talking about here (the sciences involved are truly interesting with so many topical angles to them, there is no end).

So when we now think of markets we may not just rely on "technical" and "fundamental" analysis to guide our actions and trade planning. Orbit the Tool shows a third and rather precise way of viewing the market, i.e. Chaotic analysis employing the IFS formalism of fractal geometry. It is also a lot of fun and gain to do so.
Happy trading (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 8):
Chickenspicy, global, BeatlemaniaSA, dmnik, Modahen77, Mundu19, Manu9710, Jedidiah

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:06 am This Game is trading by following an exact mathematical model of the market (any market you trade). The game was developed after more than 10 years of research and Study. I offer special acknowledgment and gratitude to Mladen and Dr. tools for being great sources of help over the ten or more years I have worked so hard to attain my greatest moment in trading. I celebrate with my fellow traders and offer my game complete with templates and trading instructions. I am convinced that correctly traded no trading system offers returns as much as Orbit the Tool can at this time. Good if a forum grows around the idea but please be respectful of yourself and other members. Stupid remarks are just that stupid ----------> requires at least 1 month of playing around with it, trying to understand its workings, etc to make sensible statements (outside of questions of course). Best wishes and signed the Darkdoji
Hi Darkdoji,

Very interesting! Do you perhaps have a bibliography of reference sources that members could go read up on and investigate further?
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:37 pm Hi Darkdoji,

Very interesting! Do you perhaps have a bibliography of reference sources that members could go read up on and investigate further?

https://www.complexity explorables.org/flongs/

1 is the analogue procedure I used and my mathematical ideas can be reviewed in the video and 2 is a site that presents in full the Logistic Map (the chaotic equation who's analogue I created and applied in Orbit the Tool). A book that makes sense is professor Mandelbrot's "The Mis behaviour of Markets." Mandelbrot (as you will find in the book), is a genius who in the book described markets mathematically and though not a trader, would make any trader wow at just how precisely he understood what the trader dealt with daily just from his understanding of the mathematics of markets and trading. Mandelbrot of course is no ordinary person, he discovered fractal geometry over 50 years now (same period as chaos and only possible then because computers had become available). So the rest is google - you just click and read anything chaos theory and fractal geometry to try to piece together what they mean for markets and trading and how they would apply in context. In part, this was why it took me over tens years to build the game. There are no standard books or text on the subjects (chaos theory and fractal geometry) as they apply to markets and trading so one had to work it all out himself. Finally, also, one can google "The Chaos Game" and see the ideas there and though not at all concerned with trading does demonstrate something important about how a seemingly random movement of points can have order to the point of representing a mathematical equation. So very sorry that I cannot provide anything impressive in terms of bibliography because for the purposes of trading (and markets) there is simply nothing out there. I did write the "The Chaology of Markets" which is on slideshare but even me (right now), am a bit shy of that output because I had just started out and had not at that point mastered the math when I wrote that piece but it was what convinced me that what I have now done was possible. But may be interesting to give it a brief flip through. I wish you the best luck. Cheers
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 8):
Greg82, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, Mundu19, k_khan_bt, Chickenspicy, Manu9710, Jackson Doh

Thank you for sharing, I took a long trade on friday, next I will be elucidating why I took it, why I´m holding, and why perhaps I should get out, all according to the orbit tool

This trade I took because signals marked in a blue square

This is why I think it might take a pullback according to my interpretation of the tool (signals marked with red square)

Is this somewhat how it should be used? honestly I don´t really understand the n 2n 3n 4n square or the other stuff, please kindly explain to me if I am doing it wrong, and how the correct interpretation should be about this specific trade.

Mescalito,
After reading the PDF Guide three times, I am sure you have mis-read the trading instructions as the Orbit has stated three times to sell and not to buy.
I will over the coming days I will provide screenprints but since its saturday here in Colombia, the Market is down and next week we shall learn together. Cpfleger
These users thanked the author cpfleger for the post (total 4):
BeatlemaniaSA, Hartl, Skyold, Chickenspicy

TRADING ORBIT THE TOOL FOR REAL

a) According to the chaotic pattern we see when price is not in trend (stretching) it is in range (folding).

b) Range is opposite to trend (folding space) and so range is a series of tradable up and down movements moves - of short-term value.

c) So the 100% trigger game tells you to read Orbit for direction and when you see e.g. price at a low and direction change.
Trade your largest lot Size if you see the game is 100% trend locked in direction (it is a decision you and only you can make based on Orbit readings) .

d) But if you see (feel in range) you know you are within MRI Fibo range. In range you wait for pivots within MRI Fibo range. and If you see a high pivot and Orbit points down but not 100% put some small money and take profit next pivot low (no waste time).

e) Again you alone can judge this and as a guide we say if n - 6n cyclicality = same colour power trade and if less than 100% make short low value trades or range trades. But the decision is yours and by watching Orbit the tool you can call the time exactly and also by watching orbit and MRI you get the timing for trend and pullbacks that fit your human instincts in a context where there is full and correct information to act correctly. Remember it is a game and you are the player. It is not a robot it is a friend that processes information correctly for you to decide. A buddy you want in any fire fight you get into.

So people only need to understand that to trade you must be a man and your killer instincts is all you got. So Orbit sets up the fire fight and says to you, if you are a good trader I will show you when but you decide which trigger to pull at two moving targets -------> range trade and power trade. Also no way to learn but to practice and I assure you I am still learning and there there no experts anywhere so you could become the first (the first to make the most when you trade in a zero-risk game as opposed to before when you traded in a risky set up). We think of Orbit traders as the best the few who have sworn to stand or fall as traders the ones who know the battle theatre correctly and that is the advantage that Orbit brings. The rest is about you.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Mundu19, Manu9710, Chickenspicy

cpfleger wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:10 am Mescalito,
After reading the PDF Guide three times, I am sure you have mis-read the trading instructions as the Orbit has stated three times to sell and not to buy.
I will over the coming days I will provide screenprints but since its saturday here in Colombia, the Market is down and next week we shall learn together. Cpfleger
Kindly also see my last post if it is helpful.

Mescalito wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:52 pm Thank you for sharing, I took a long trade on friday, next I will be elucidating why I took it, why I´m holding, and why perhaps I should get out, all according to the orbit tool

This trade I took because signals marked in a blue square
long.png

This is why I think it might take a pullback according to my interpretation of the tool (signals marked with red square)

Pullback or spike short.png

Is this somewhat how it should be used? honestly I don´t really understand the n 2n 3n 4n square or the other stuff, please kindly explain to me if I am doing it wrong, and how the correct interpretation should be about this specific trade.
Please look at my last post and see if it helps. Cheers