Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Dear respected Sirs,

I think for a trader , the duration and lengh of the maximum drawup of the system is very important.

a statistic analysis of the drawup over time should be made along with its repartition over time and price, both in position , and relative to market hours.

a way to adapt the speed of capture of data depending on the time frame could probably be found , and then a statistic analysis of this over long periods of time and different sensitivity would give -first of all - an oversight of the traders process productivity over time spent - and countless overall stats in general

Im honestly just questioning myself here.

Do you know of any way to capture the maximum drawup of all the positions taken during the day and manage a report ?

Thank you for your time

edit typo

Hello fellow traders, this is my first post lol. I found this interesting indicator on another forum. Whenever the red or green line crosses the 6 level there is a probability of the price reversing. I did notice some repainting in the indicator but so far it has been useful when used with other reversal type indicators.
Reverse Power.ex4
(18.43 KiB) Downloaded 246 times
Screenshot (26).png
Trust the process:)

Sepo wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:13 am
Hello fellow traders, this is my first post lol. I found this interesting indicator on another forum. Whenever the red or green line crosses the 6 level there is a probability of the price reversing. I did notice some repainting in the indicator but so far it has been useful when used with other reversal type indicators.Reverse Power.ex4

1. Similar Topics

1. Something interesting please post here [c-Trader] ...

19 Replies 12888 Views

by Tsar, Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:45 am in cTrader Forum

19 Replies
    2. Where to post technical questions? New here!

4 Replies 2602 Views

by rain, Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:35 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

4 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: andrei-1, brendons, carlosmartins, Castle73, CommonCrawl [Bot], Exequiel Cabrera, Filipino_guy, kvak, Majestic-12 [Bot], oskar656, ParallelNative, Ricstar_8, Skyold, talaate, Tradehunter, Woodyz and 57 guests