QuestionRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Dont get why people hide there systems... if your going to be apart of a forum and just share pictures whats the point?

lol the only reason why i havent posted a system/strategy yet is because it still needs tweaking found this one a Russian forum and it works well would like a better way to spot entries though.

But seriously dont claim that you have a great indi that can aid people in trading and make them "rich" and not share it. pretty lame dude just dont say anything at all.. I know there are going to be alot of people hating on this post but its the truth!

Also for the people who have the mentality of "I did it so you go find it or work for it" THEN DONT SHOW US A PIC ABOUT YOUR SYSTEM OR POST ABOUT IT LMFAO! How are you going to post something thats gold and not expect people to ask? no hate or jealousy just speaking my mind anyway.

Check out this system i got below let me know if you have any suggestions or help for entries.

Its good made some good money with it in forex and binary, got my binary demo account with close options from $628 to $7,000 with this still need help with entires though 🤔

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Pava wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:23 pm I agree...I would never hide a system of mine that includes SSA Indicator
Its werid man, i dont get it either haha. If you want to hide it so much then dont even post! By you posting pics of the system people are going to ask or just envy you! That shouldnt be the case in a forum man, just share everything.

This should be the only place we come to escape the paid products or the guys who try to scam you with $2,000 Forex courses.

I've learned alot on forex station just by going through posts, but DAMN some people want to just hide stuff lol and like i said before if your going to attempt to make the argument of "IM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU THE SYSTEM I MADE CAUSE IT TOOK YEARS TO CREATE" Or the classic "I PAID FOR IT NO!" Then dont post about it! Keep it to your self man, this isnt the place for you to show off how good your stuff is compared to others.

Were all trying to eat dude, im a team player if i got a golden system whether its paid or i spent years making it i will share it. thats just me i just havent hit gold yet haha and not everyone is like that many dudes share on here im just pointing out the guys that dont and just post pics they know who they are lol i dont need to say names (Deez) 🙄