Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

not me...(getting older)...I have found The Holy Grail...remember? ;)

rijay wrote:Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:31 pm and not to hide system having solar wind too !

you are still as light minded and joy loving as you were many years before, nothing has changed.

only thing that has changed for both of us is , we both are getting older now !
pacois wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:26 pm I have not understood yet who makes profits with all these indicators?

FBI wrote:Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:24 am Yes, but he can share or not to share, it is a free world, and who cares if someone is egotripping, what goes around comes around.
Yeah your right, but on this forum it should be different! we shouldnt be supporting someone not sharing, lmao im not trying to sound like Kanye but we are a community trying to help each other as one! we shouldn't be all in it for are selves, especially if were apart of a forum like this one. I feel so happy that i was able to share the little system/Strategy that's been working for me earlier but i still need help with entries. So thats all im saying, on this forum everyone should be gaining knowledge and have access to more then a pic lol especially if there is some "MAGIC MONEY MAKING INDICATOR" that will help in a system/strategy that we already have.

Pava wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:53 am it is material...meaning... so...no...I am not sharing...
we both are in same boat of joy with rising age , and that is good way to stay young without holygrail :)

you have reached nirvana after "finding" holygrail, readers here are still finding their holygrail here, hope they reach "their" holygrail soon, or MR. Market will give them one when they trade live, in very hard way.

rijay wrote:Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:47 pm

we both are in same boat of joy with rising age , and that is good way to stay young without holygrail . :--)

you have reached nirvana after "finding" holygrail, readers here are still finding their holygrail here, hope they reach "their" holygrail soon, or MR. Market will give them one when they trade live, in very hard way.
HaHa... :)...one learns more from mistakes than from success...