Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Chopper wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:45 pm Hi Amdudus

You seem to have an interesting system in development here. I've read a few of your posts from Partisan to Express and now here.

Do any of your strategies apply to Daily (or longer) time frames? I have limited time to analyse charts and can't sit watching candlesticks like a pro trader, so I've worked out over the years that Daily TF is more achievable. Several of your screenshots show much lower time frames.

Look forward to your reply mate and thank you for your hard work here :thumbup:
I guess no response to my question?

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Dear Amdudus, please note here all my gratitude and sincere thanks for your great contribution and tireless efforts to give us a good and profitable trading system in the financial markets. Once again Thank you for everything!

Without repeating the questions already asked here by the other members who have subscribed to the Dark Energy system, I would like to know what is the first element if not the favourite or key indicator of the different systems you use to determine the direction of the market and then decide to take a position or NO? Are you expecting several specific signals to converge? Which ones? Is it the currency strength indicator, the cycle indicator, etc.?

What is your favorite time unit? M1, M5, M15, H1, ...? At what time of day do you place your different stock market orders for more and better opportunities? Is this the London Session? The New York Session?,..., ...?
Until then my favorite indicators that I learn day after day to master more are Extreme Spike for the cycles it shows and TLBOCv03, mm_short_lines_v2.1 for the interesting levels of support and resistance on which we can position ourselves.

My suggestion: An explanatory PDF or a short video of a few minutes of the use of each system that you send us would make things as easy as possible and would largely answer any questions that may arise.

Thank you and Sincerely!!!!!
Meryl, your friend.