EXTERTION METER BY YISRAEL

EXTERTION MEANS BIG SARP MOVE CANDLE...LIKE A MARABUZO

THERE IS MANY WAYS TO TRADE IT
#1 ACCORDING TO THE EXTERTION CANDLE.
IF THE EXTERTION CANDLE IS BULLISH U GO LONG...IF THE EXTERTION CANDLE IS BEARISH U GO SHORT
THIS WILL MAKE A 66% WINRATE

#2 SENTIMENT BASED
YOU NEED TO HAVE A GOOD SENTIMENT INDICATOR
IF THE SENTIMENT IS CORRECT AND BULLISH\BEARISH THEN A CANDLE IS GOING TO APPEAR IN THE SAME DIRECTION.
IF THE SENTIMENT IS WRONG THEN A CANDLE WILL APPEAR IN THE REVERSE DIRECTION

#3 DONT TRADE EXTERTIONS
BECAUSE SENTIMENT IS WRONG MOST OF THE TIME ...IT IS BETTER TO NOT TRADE AT EXTERTION CANDLES
THE REASON IS THAT After the extertion candle A BIG CANDLE WILL APPEAR IN THE REVERSE DIRECTION (I CALL IT AN F U CANDLE)
Durring the appearance of the extertion candle it WILL TRIGGER A WATERFALL OF STOPLOSSES AND THE MARKET AFTER THAT IT WILL BE UNPREDICTABLE creating the f u candle ....the market DIES.(all the orders are kicked...meaning low volume...and high volatility..it even worse ..it may range a bit..until one of the bulls or bears take control again)
IF YOU DONT TRADE EXTERTION YOU YEARLY WINRATE OF YOUR SYSTEM WILL IMPROVE BY 2%....THAT IS MONEY IN THE BANK
EXTERTION METER IMG EXTERTION METER IMG
These users thanked the author yisrael for the post (total 12):
moey_dw, Deez, sal, ionone, ZZTop, dmnik, andrei-1, charli, BizanJunior, camisa, stereotomy, FiveS
A famous quote in documentary "Money Robots":55% winrate is enough to make money

LikeRe: EXTERTION METER BY YISRAEL

yisrael wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:10 am EXTERTION MEANS BIG SARP MOVE CANDLE...LIKE A MARABUZO
cool indicator........ thx for posting it to us!!!! u seem 2 have some neat stuff did u make dis?? 🙂🙂🙂
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
yisrael
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: EXTERTION METER BY YISRAEL

moey_dw wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:41 pm cool indicator........ thx for posting it to us!!!! u seem 2 have some neat stuff did u make dis?? 🙂🙂🙂
All the indicators I post are trading view pine scripts...the formula is not mine...it is a guy's called "racer8"....u can go and thank him...maybe tip the guy with dollars.
Any ways the pine script was public code ....so I transfered the pine script code to mq4 program(of course did some miner changes)....this job I did it my self...this is the first exertion meter public instance for mt4
These users thanked the author yisrael for the post (total 2):
sal, andrei-1
A famous quote in documentary "Money Robots":55% winrate is enough to make money

yisrael wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:12 pm All the indicators I post are trading view pine scripts...the formula is not mine...it is a guy's called "racer8"....u can go and thank him...maybe tip the guy with dollars.
Any ways the pine script was public code ....so I transfered the pine script code to mq4 program(of course did some miner changes)....this job I did it my self...this is the first exertion meter public instance for mt4
Thanks for sharing of this indi...
Does this repaint bro...!!
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
yisrael
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:49 pm Thanks for sharing of this indi...
Does this repaint bro...!!
No it doesn't repaint candles...
If you where confused in the img I posted...the black candles are bullish and the white
Candles are dearish...thanks for likes
:clap:

yisrael wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:23 pm No it doesn't repaint candles...
If you where confused in the img I posted...the black candles are bullish and the white
Candles are dearish...thanks for likes
:clap:
i saw your marking in snap, but i didnt got your point 3 that is mentioend i got confused..
how this indi actaully works !!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:46 pm i saw your marking in snap, but i didnt got your point 3 that is mentioend i got confused..
how this indi actaully works !!
I made point 3 a bit clearer...
Here is some chart analysis.
The indicator works by confirming a big move...after that it is theorized a big move will follow (I don't remember how the indicators works...I wrote it 1 and a half year ago...it has to do something like breaking the standard deviation of the ATR ...ANYONE WANTS TO HELP WITH THIS I WILL BE GLAD TO GIVE HIM A LIKE)
The purple line to the left shows a sentiment gone wrong...
THE purple line to the right show correct sentiment...see the candles that are bullish...that means the traders have made a retracement by closing half of there position...see what follows ...omg another big BEARISH candle...the bears ride the steam