Two indicators in the window

I need someone to help me, sometimes I put the same indicator twice in the sub-window with different parameters, looking for its crossing to give me a signal, but as I move forward or backward on the screen the indicators show different crosses. In other words, they are not drawn on the same axis. How can I make sure that the drawing does not change?

Re: Two indicators in the window

juanlu999 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am I need someone to help me, sometimes I put the same indicator twice in the sub-window with different parameters, looking for its crossing to give me a signal, but as I move forward or backward on the screen the indicators show different crosses. In other words, they are not drawn on the same axis. How can I make sure that the drawing does not change?

Hi, you need to post the indicators in .mq4 and settings, so we can help you better. Thanks
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

Re: Two indicators in the window

juanlu999 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am I need someone to help me, sometimes I put the same indicator twice in the sub-window with different parameters, looking for its crossing to give me a signal, but as I move forward or backward on the screen the indicators show different crosses. In other words, they are not drawn on the same axis. How can I make sure that the drawing does not change?
Which two indicators are you trying to insert into one subwindow?
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Remuli
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎