Re: COVID CONTINUED

#771
mario_lima wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:48 pm
You guys are awesome.

So Coronavirus is harmfull (look at Sweden right? No one is dying right?)

But at the same time you say: look at the people who are vaccinated, thousands are dying because they took the vaccine and the government is covering the numbers.

And you wonder why I accuse you from being Anti-vaxx propaganda.

Do you really care about the people that are dying and fighting for their lives in the hospital at this moment?
I have serious doubts about that.
SWEDEN is fine, low case numbers thanks to natural herd immunity and overall death rate less than the European average.
a3.PNG


Massachusetts CDC study 74% of new cases were fully vaxed, US population 50% vaxed/unvaxed.
Latest from NBC Boston 7,737 fully vaxed cases, 400 hospitalised and 100 deaths.
Viral load same for vaxed and unvaxed alike meaning the vax was giving no protection at all.
Is in fact increasing risk of infection while those infected are suffering worse symptoms with high rate of hospitalisations and deaths.
https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/br ... w/2457920/
VAERS over 10,000 deaths by vaccine.
The govt is not coving up the numbers, they ARE the govt numbers.

The word 'propaganda' implies something is untrue, the data above is not mine, it's from the govt.

As for not caring about lives you can stick your sanctimonious bullshit back up your arse where you pulled it from.


Re: COVID CONTINUED

#772
Ogee wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:49 pm
SWEDEN is fine, low case numbers thanks to natural herd immunity and overall death rate less than the European average.

a3.PNG



Massachusetts CDC study 74% of new cases were fully vaxed, US population 50% vaxed/unvaxed.
Latest from NBC Boston 7,737 fully vaxed cases, 400 hospitalised and 100 deaths.
Viral load same for vaxed and unvaxed alike meaning the vax was giving no protection at all.
Is in fact increasing risk of infection while those infected are suffering worse symptoms with high rate of hospitalisations and deaths.
https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/br ... w/2457920/
VAERS over 10,000 deaths by vaccine.
The govt is not coving up the numbers, they ARE the govt numbers.

The word 'propaganda' implies something is untrue, the data above is not mine, it's from the govt.

As for not caring about lives you can stick your sanctimonious bullshit back up your arse where you pulled it from.
SWEDEN is fine, low case numbers thanks to natural herd immunity and overall death rate less than the European average. come on..
I don't know where you pick your numbers. . But not true at all. May'be i give you more to be happy. old australian newspaper. totally fake but you can use it as expert use.
[url]http://thesciencepost.com/hospital-to-replace-doctors-with-parents-who-have-done-their-research[/url]/ as much you take time to research.
en and spread your misleading. Damn I happy for you.
SWEDEN
Less than european average. Yes. Less than USA, yes. Less than northern lands NO. You can write some amazing bullshit here.
And yes you can fix pdf files as you wish. data and others. You know i know.
SWEDEN is fine, low case numbers thanks to natural herd immunity you feed with the same mouth as you write shit

Re: COVID CONTINUED

#773
Remuli wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:11 pm
SWEDEN is fine, low case numbers thanks to natural herd immunity and overall death rate less than the European average. come on..
I don't know where you pick your numbers. . But not true at all. May'be i give you more to be happy. old australian newspaper. totally fake but you can use it as expert use.
http://thesciencepost.com/hospital-to-replace-doctors-with-parents-who-have-done-their-research/ as much you take time to research.
en and spread your misleading. Damn I happy for you.
SWEDEN
Less than european average. Yes. Less than USA, yes. Less than northern lands NO. You can write some amazing bullshit here.
What language are you using because it's definitely not English. Your last sentence contradicts the first.

I already posted the Sweden Euro chart here viewtopic.php?f=578625&t=8474077&start=680

but you already saw it (you posted on the same page), selective memory is so useful when you deliberately set out to bullshit people or do you just not look before making comments?

Or are you trying to pretend Finland has the same density as Sweden (which has a similar density to NY) again.

Re: COVID CONTINUED

#774
Ogee wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:41 pm
What language are you using because it's definitely not English. Your last sentence contradicts the first.

I already posted the Sweden Euro chart here viewtopic.php?f=578625&t=8474077&start=680

but you already saw it (you posted on the same page), selective memory is so useful when you deliberately set out to bullshit people or do you just not look before making comments?

Or are you trying to pretend Finland has the same density as Sweden (which has a similar density to NY) again.
and Sweden;
no lockdowns, no business closures, no mask mandates, SDing a suggestion only, kids stayed in school the entire time, no testing in schools and minimal testing elsewhere - and look, a lower death toll than the EU average and was very much in line with previous years.'


no lockdowns, false.
no mask mandates false,
kids stayed in school the entire time,false
no testing in schools and minimal testing elsewhere, false
and look, a lower death toll than the EU average and was very much in line with previous years, false. You must seek deeper.

What language are you using because it's definitely not English. Your last sentence contradicts the first. I'm happy . stick to spelling

Re: COVID CONTINUED

#775
Remuli wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:48 pm
and Sweden;
no lockdowns, no business closures, no mask mandates, SDing a suggestion only, kids stayed in school the entire time, no testing in schools and minimal testing elsewhere - and look, a lower death toll than the EU average and was very much in line with previous years.'


no lockdowns, false.
no mask mandates false,
kids stayed in school the entire time,false
no testing in schools and minimal testing elsewhere, false
and look, a lower death toll than the EU average and was very much in line with previous years, false. You must seek deeper.
It's pointless just listing stuff and saying false (and adding colour font doesn't make it true either). Present your evidence, otherwise you're just a clown school kid saying isn't, isn't, isn't, in the school playground.

You saw the article I posted with over 20 references to back up the Swedish case of no lockdowns etc, you saw it because you commented on it with the same childish BS.


Re: COVID CONTINUED

#776
Posted again for the hard of thinking.

https://www.aier.org/article/sweden-des ... id-deaths/

Sweden: Despite Variants, No Lockdowns, No Daily Covid Deaths
Michael FumentoMichael Fumento
– July 30, 2021Reading Time: 4 minutes

Since the Covid pandemic broke out, Sweden has been fought over more than any other part of Europe since Germany in the 30 Years War. In refusing to use an iron fist to control a virus, lockdown advocates claimed it was either committing murder or suicide; choose your favorite metaphor. Relatively few such as me, in three separate articles, claimed the Nordic country was sparing both the economy and something called “liberty” with its light-handed approach. My favorite title (editor chose it): “Media Enraged That More Swedes Aren’t Dying.” ...

Re: COVID CONTINUED

#777
Ogee wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:58 pm
It's pointless just listing stuff and saying false (and adding colour font doesn't make it true either). Present your evidence, otherwise you're just a clown school kid saying isn't, isn't, isn't, in the school playground.

You saw the article I posted with over 20 references to back up the Swedish case of no lockdowns etc, you saw it because you commented on it with the same childish BS.
You saw the article I posted with over 20 references to back up the Swedish case of no lockdowns etc, you saw it because you commented on it with the same childish BS.
[/quote]

Because everything you wrote about Sweden is a lie. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... ry/sweden/

Re: COVID CONTINUED

#778
Prof. Freedom @prof_freedom

Stockholm Nightlife July 2021 - Still
✅No lockdown
✅No masks
✅No business closures
✅No school closures below grade 9
✅No childcare closures
✅No vaccine passports / neg. tests required

✅Almost no Covid at 🇸🇪 ICU's at the moment
✅Below average mortality first half of 2021

Re: COVID CONTINUED

#780
Ogee wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:06 pm
Prof. Freedom @prof_freedom

Stockholm Nightlife July 2021 - Still
✅No lockdown
✅No masks
✅No business closures
✅No school closures below grade 9
✅No childcare closures
✅No vaccine passports / neg. tests required

✅Almost no Covid at 🇸🇪 ICU's at the moment
✅Below average mortality first half of 2021

Are you really serious, obviously you are
Your Prof. Freedom works with twitter?
Cmon
Almost no Covid at 🇸🇪 ICU's at the moment, just.
Everything you read on the internet is not to be believed. Do your own analyzes and believe in them.
Sorry for grammar mistakes


  1. Similar Topics

    1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

      0 Replies 243 Views

      by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

      0 Replies
      243 Views

Return to “Trader's Lounge”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest