Re: COVID CONTINUED

whiplashtm wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:38 pm
When seeing quotes/articles from Dr. Ryan Cole and Dr. Peter McCullough + "facts" like vaxxines mess with your DNA and whatever nonesense, it's time for this thread to be removed! The 2-3 people "running" this thread can take it to a private forum/conversation... Isnt this webpage called "forex"-station after all?

Atleast give us the option to remove topics that we don't want to see on our threadfeed.
So since people are posting articles from persons YOU don't agree with, it's now time to close down the thread? Am I understanding this right? If this is true, isn't that saying that freedom of speech should not be allowed on this forum. I do not agree with the personal attacks but believe anti vax and vax should be allowed to voice their concerns so we can make educated decisions about it, but that's just my non woke opinion. I don't agree with a lot that has been said on this thread, but also there have been some very valid points brought up, but if more people want to shut it down, so be it. Remember scrolling past this thread is always an option.

whiplashtm wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:38 pm
When seeing quotes/articles from Dr. Ryan Cole and Dr. Peter McCullough + "facts" like vaxxines mess with your DNA and whatever nonesense, it's time for this thread to be removed! The 2-3 people "running" this thread can take it to a private forum/conversation... Isnt this webpage called "forex"-station after all?

Atleast give us the option to remove topics that we don't want to see on our threadfeed.
if their plan will go as planned...and all indications are it will...there will be no FOREX

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:32 am
Jimmy are you based in Sydney?
Yeah mate, last time I checked.

Not sure what you're up to but don't start fucking around with the site. Trying hard as it is to keep the place secure from bots and other strange shit.

PS: Cleaned your other post, no need for the name calling.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

The brand new FBS Forex Calendar 🗓️
How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Pava wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:38 pm
if their plan will go as planned...and all indications are it will...there will be no FOREX
i didnt think of that tbh......... :sad: :sad: :sad:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

Oh dear, seems some people unable to recognise the most important socio-economic event since WW II. Where have they been hiding?

Anyway, Japan opens up about their Ivermectin studies which led them to start using it as an alternative treatment for covid (without all the clotting).

Ivermectin as early treatment for over 500 covid patients had almost 100% success rate.

Japanese study & analysis of Africa data, which led to treating patients in the Nagao Clinic with ivermectin:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 1.full.pdf

According to study 31 countries marked in blue have had regular dispensing/access to Ivermectin. The others have not. A dramatic difference. Starting with daily deaths/100k.
a1a.PNG

Ogee wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:56 pm
Oh dear, seems some people unable to recognise the most important socio-economic since WW II. Where have they been hiding?

Anyway, Japan opens up about their Ivermectin studies which lead them to start using it as an alternative treatment for covid (without all the clotting).
Nice update on Japan, thanks Ogee worthy read 🇯🇵
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

Jimmy wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:59 pm
Yeah mate, last time I checked.

Not sure what you're up to but don't start fucking around with the site. Trying hard as it is to keep the place secure from bots and other strange shit.

PS: Cleaned your other post, no need for the name calling.
Cool. Apologies for inappropriate posts. I lose my sh*t at this nonsense. Must ignore in future.

One for the road. There is no truth in the posts about Ivermectin in Japan. Free speech, sure. No prizes for liars in life. Liars on a trading forum. Fraud is a real word and, in the real world, has consequences.

Truth : Ivermectin Still Not Used Against COVID-19 In Japan!
The truth is that ivermectin did NOT receive the greenlight to be used to treat or prevent COVID-19 in Japan.

https://www.techarp.com/science/greenli ... tin-japan/

Nbats7979 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:29 am
One for the road. There is no truth in the posts about Ivermectin in Japan. Free speech, sure. No prizes for liars in life. Liars on a trading forum. Fraud is a real word and, in the real world, has consequences.

Truth : Ivermectin Still Not Used Against COVID-19 In Japan!
The truth is that ivermectin did NOT receive the greenlight to be used to treat or prevent COVID-19 in Japan.

https://www.techarp.com/science/greenli ... tin-japan/
you do realize, that "fact checkers" are independent?

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest