Re: COVID CONTINUED

Ogee wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:35 am
not sure why you need to lie as to what other people are actually saying, you're just projecting what your prejudice and bigotry is telling you what anyone who disagrees with you would be saying.
There are plenty of research papers on the efficacy of high doses Vit D for covid.
YouTube, Google etc are deplatforming anyone who doesn't repeat the msm narrative.
All deaths are real but a global pandemic is supposed to cause EXTRA deaths, this one hasn't which means normal flu, pneumonia and deaths from other causes have been rebranded.
The Communist party of China is communist.

Low IQ insult to pretend anyone is saying deaths don't matter when what is actually being said is that truth matters.
Hi.

If anyone wants an honest appraisal of the Covid19 situation, take a listen to "Dr Mike Yeadon, former CSO and VP, Allergy and Respiratory Research Head with Pfizer Global R&D and co-Founder of Ziarco Pharma Ltd, talks about his grave concerns about the Coronavirus jab"

Dr Yeadon's job was head of research for respiratory medicine at Pfizer; you know, the company who's current genetic modification therapy based Covid19 vaccine world governments are now desperate to get a young healthy population with zero risk, to take, when the elderly and high risk groups are already protected.
Dr Yeadon is pro-vaccine and pro-medications.

His qualifications and his over 30 years experience speak for themselves.

The fact that he went off and started his own research company, developed new treatments and sold the company for millions to the largest pharmaceutical company in the world tells you he understands the science.

The fact that he is still sought as a consultant by medical research companies tells you his knowledge and experience in the real world are valuable, contrast that with Whitty and Valance sitting in UK Government Salaried Jobs with guaranteed pensions, with nothing to lose, no matter what they do.

Dr Yeadon as I understand, is a semi-retired multi-millionaire with no skin in the game and all he can do is damage his reputation (which in the real world, he hasn't).

I have little experience or knowledge in the area and zero qualifications, but when the former head of Pfizer's Respiratory medicine research, with over 30 years experience, gets vilified on social media, simply for raising legitimate data driven questions, that raises a FLAG for me.

James Delingpole Podcast came out around 02 April 2021 and whether you agree or disagree with Dr Yeadon, you cannot take away the fact that he speaks with authority on the matter of respiratory illness research and developing new therapy's for same.

You know people have an agenda when they would rather grab a broad brush and start labelling and grouping everyone with legitimate questions or concerns, as Covid deniers or anti-vaccine, than bring forward data driven research that would address those legitimate concerns, debate the matter and help improve everyone's knowledge.

global wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:26 pm
Hi Ogee,

Except for "HCQ now recommended as a treatment instead of being banned for use against covid," I was unable to verify the other claims of government approval for use again Covid-19 of Vitamin D and Ivermectin, and that the WHO finally revises PCR test to reduce the threshold cycles used that are causing a huge ratio of false positives. If you ever find proof of govenment approval for those as well then please post it. Thanks.
Here is the link to the WHO change in their recommendations for PCR testing and advising to reduce cycles and also to use a confirmation test.

https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-202 ... rs-2020-05

If anyone is unsure as to why this thread exists on a trading forum you perhaps did not notice that this (manufactured) covid crisis is the most important socioeconomic event since world war 2.

Oh, so the new experimental mRNA vaccines can alter your DNA afterall, is anyone not concerned that govts are pushing for a 100% uptake for an experimental vaccine for a disease that 99.9% people are at no risk of dying from?
https://phys.org/news/2020-01-rna-effect-dna.html

Here is link to Dr Yeadon's podcast of 02/04/21 (mentioned in post above), truly worrying, calls out govt lying at least 5 times.

http://delingpoleworld.com/this-weeks-delingpod/

and for some light entertainment ...

"... you perhaps did not notice that this (manufactured) covid crisis..."
Another priceless statement by Ogee!
You are embarrassing yourself once again.

You are turning this thread into a Comedy show.
In 1 year when you read these posts you are going to feel ashamed.

"... If most of the people decide not to travel then the travel industry will fail so they will have to lift the ban. The power is in the hands of the people but most don't know that." by global

I really wish that people get together to change things that matters but at the end of the day no one cares.
Since the 90s" its all about "me" my free speech, my freedom and no one tells me what to do or say because I live in a free Country.

Can you please wear a mask to protect others? Are you insane? What about my freedom to NOT wear one?
Hey, do you remember Margaret from the 3rd floor? I heard she wants to abort, who the hell she think she is? HellllllNooooo

mario_lima wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:33 pm
"... you perhaps did not notice that this (manufactured) covid crisis..."
Another priceless statement by Ogee!
You are embarrassing yourself once again.

You are turning this thread into a Comedy show.
In 1 year when you read these posts you are going to feel ashamed.
'' 3 weeks to flatten the curve '' We are now one year on and so it's you who should be feeling ashamed. You were obviously lied to but still one year later refuse to admit it. Complicit, compliant sheeple like you are standing idle while watching the state take away everyone's freedoms.

(by the way thanks for your efforts in keeping this thread alive, those of us who are interested in the truth are all very grateful :) )

surv1.PNG

Ogee, you are a blessing to Forex Station, if it wasn't you explaining us that Covid 19 doesn't exist we were all living in the dark.

Do we stop following our Doctors orders and only take your advice?

Please hear this Doctor debunking in a funny way Covid19 vaccines.

[/quote]

Netherlands yesterday added to the list of over 20 countries who have halted the AZ vaccine because of large number of blood clotting incidents.
Dr Yeadon in the podcast linked in post above describes the molecular mechanism that causes the clots to form caused by the vaccine.

Reminder; All the covid vaccines are still in trials that won't complete untill 2023, you are the test subjects.

There has never been a vaccine for coronavirus before because they all failed at the animal testing stage. These new mRNA covid vaccines are of a type that has never been used before (modifying your mRNA). Because of emergency powers they have all been allowed to skip the animal testing stage.

Reminder:
''The efforts to require every American to be injected with an experimental vaccine for Covid-19 are based on the false notion that vaccination will protect recipients from becoming infected with SARS-Cov-2, the virus that causes Covid-19, or protect them from passing along the infection to other people.

The FDA, the CDC, the NIH and the pharmaceutical companies involved have all stated very clearly that there is no evidence to support this idea.''
https://off-guardian.org/2021/03/30/cov ... -nonsense/

So the vaccines don't really work but carry risk and are for a disease that is survivable by 99.9% of the population anyway.

A Dr writes:r Clare Craig @ClareCraigPath

''Do we not have enough inter-generational division in this country already? Taking experimental drugs when your risk of dying from a disease is greater than 1%, could make sense for you. The risk benefit analysis is not the same for the young.''

Meanwhile:
'A conspiracy theorist is someone who has looked at the empirical evidence and come to the correct conclusion that the Government and SAGE are lying.'
surv2.PNG

Ogee, can you please answer this simple question for all Forex Station members:

Do we stop following our Doctors orders and only take your medical advice?

I guess this is the 1 million dollars question.

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

0 Replies 34 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”