Re: Missings person

Deez wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:12 pm Anybody heard from Mntiwana lately :?:
no.......... he come here online daily i see him on forum but not posting since more than 1 months......... haven't received reply from him too but he read my pm......... i ask jimmy too & jimmy say mntiwana has not respond him lately either & jimmy send mntiwana msgs here & on FF too......... mrtoolz? any ideas on what happen 2 dis guy?
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Krelian99 has also been missing for 2 months. I am so so worried about him. He's mentored me for over 2 years in scalping and then there was a sudden and non-announced stop to communication and I haven't heard from him since. If any one knows anything please let me know I am very close to him and deeply miss my mentor!

Cassandra00 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:07 am Krelian99 has also been missing for 2 months. I am so so worried about him. He's mentored me for over 2 years in scalping and then there was a sudden and non-announced stop to communication and I haven't heard from him since. If any one knows anything please let me know I am very close to him and deeply miss my mentor!
Mntiwana & Krelian is senior guys in this forum... No update yet both of them... Hope they will be back soon. :?
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Cassandra00 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:07 am Krelian99 has also been missing for 2 months. I am so so worried about him. He's mentored me for over 2 years in scalping and then there was a sudden and non-announced stop to communication and I haven't heard from him since. If any one knows anything please let me know I am very close to him and deeply miss my mentor!
We haven't seen Tobi on Forex Station or on Forex Factory lately too. The last time he was online here was one month ago. I hope he's okay.

Has anyone else here spoken to him lately?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Oh wow, I wonder what on earth could have happened? I am so so deeply attached to Krelian99 as I use his actual trading system that he himself created and he's spent more 2 than years mentoring me on it. I talked to Krelian99 once a week in long long PM's featuring both mentorship and personal relations discussion. I know everything about Krelian99 even his background story of how he became a professional scalper and now travels the world and lives the "Forex Lifestyle" and everything.

With another senior member missing along with him it seems almost like something they planned together to do at the same time or something? I wonder what's going on!?

(I even depended on Krelian99 for Spiritual Guidance so I feel like I've just been shot in the heart by the unexplained loss of him)