Re: Missings person

We've been trying to contact him for months. The last thing he said was "let me stay as I want and like". That was it.
Now he won't respond to us here or on Forex Factory even after so many attempts to talk to him.

We'll give it another few months and if he still doesn't respond or return, we'll be looking for an additional moderator as things are getting too busy here to have only a handful of staff looking after things at the moment.

If anyone can talk some sense into him please ask him to come back and let him know that we miss him.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hi everyone, is it logical that a polite and respectful person is missing, who could still help other people, each member is free to do what he wants, without giving explanations, but a forum moderator? I don't know about forums, but maybe it has obligations, at least moral, to other colleagues in the staff.
This is my thought.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
moey_dw

Pava wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:22 pm I doubt it...I got THE holy grail...and not sharing...

be positive.. :)
if he got why he needs to left forum. he can keep time pass with others and his friends. Assume he have holy grail and his decision to share this..
i belive he has some other personel issues.. let gold belss him and family.. <3
try and try ... you will get holy grail... one day..
as my feelings holy grail is based on our hardwork to get. HARD SEARCH and develop satretgey you will get one day this holy grail... sure. same like me.
daily 5 trades (amount secret) just for my daily food to use.. not think to me want BILLIONAIRE.. BEZ. if you have lot of money , you will feel no entertainment in your life.
if you have some worries in your life, then you can take challenge to remove worries and overcome that worries thats is life honey :idea:
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Jedidiah
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

pacois wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:48 pm Hi everyone, is it logical that a polite and respectful person is missing, who could still help other people, each member is free to do what he wants, without giving explanations, but a forum moderator? I don't know about forums, but maybe it has obligations, at least moral, to other colleagues in the staff.
This is my thought.
yes agree.......... from wat i hear from other senior member on forexfactory said he just ran away & abandon no explain nothing & just post on other forum now but not even respond 2 mrtool or jimmy or me or other friends......... also some fighting with him pava & alex loco 🥴🥴🥴
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:58 pm We've been trying to contact him for months. The last thing he said was "let me stay as I want and like". That was it.
Now he won't respond to us here or on Forex Factory even after so many attempts to talk to him.

pm.png

We'll give it another few months and if he still doesn't respond or return, we'll be looking for an additional moderator as things are getting too busy here to have only a handful of staff looking after things at the moment.

If anyone can talk some sense into him please ask him to come back and let him know that we miss him.
I do not know the issue, but maybe someone said something to him and he got offend. Maybe those people can request him to come back. He is a very helpful guy overall and completely fit for a moderators job. You need a indicator , no need to spend time searching, just ask him and he can tell you instantly.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.