Manual Backtest EA for MT4

First of all thank you mod, for let me join this forum. Thought a little bit late, has been few week and 1000 download :D. That's make me feel awful, taking but not giving back.
So, i will try to share an EA that i think useful for manual back test indicator or manual system, or maybe just for practice in your day off. I don't know maybe its already been shared before or not, i tried to use search function but can't find it. If its already been posted some where on this forum, mod please feel free to delete or merge this thread to where ever its suppose to. It developed around 2 years ago in other forum, but the development stop because th coder have something else to do and doesn't share the mq4.

This EA have complete capability to simulate real trade, it has pending order, trailling stop, profit protection, even has close half open position that as far as i know can't be done MT4
These users thanked the author a1ra for the post (total 4):
moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, Jagg, Bertii32

Re: Manual Backtest EA for MT4

a1ra wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:30 pm First of all thank you mod, for let me join this forum. Thought a little bit late, has been few week and 1000 download :D.
Man you are very welcome to this community..... Hello!!! What a fantastic tool..... thx a lot for post this & help FS grow :clap:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
a1ra
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈