MT4 data feed

Hello,

Before I was getting my real time data stream from a real time stream serverfrom Ava Meta Trader. But they blacklisted thousands of people. Does anyone know another server where you can get free stream. Thanks with login and pass ? Where do you get your stream from ?ps I usually trade s&p500 thanks.

Greetings

Re: MT4 data feed

zeproo wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:14 am Hello,

Before I was getting my real time data stream from a real time stream serverfrom Ava Meta Trader. But they blacklisted thousands of people. Does anyone know another server where you can get free stream. Thanks with login and pass ? Where do you get your stream from ?ps I usually trade s&p500 thanks.

Greetings
Just go to another broker and open new demo account. Data feed for MT4/5 is always free.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post:
Jimmy

Re: MT4 data feed

rkmdu wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:24 pm Friends I need Lead, Zinc, Aluminum and nickel comex price demo mt4. previously i got from trade24.com but now that company shutdown....
Here you have a broker finexo(dot)com/en/Commodities that has some interesting commodities as web chart and I guess in MT4, too. Lead and nickel I don't know.