Re: scalping indicator

JAMIL wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:00 pm hello dear all
can anyone share good indicator for scalping . i searched more then 2 weeks in FS , but not found

will be appreciate sharing of accurate indicator
There are many styles of scalping. It depends on what you want to scalp - trends or turning points (against the trend - I can't recommend this for beginners) or a swing trading set up (what is a mix of trend following and scalping). There are no indicators especially for scalping since every indicator can be used for it. Mostly, in a scalping setup you need indicators with small periods. I highly recommend you to read about price action (PA) as much you can get: candlestick paterns, S/R, chart patterns and so on. It is really much to learn before you can scalp successfully. I would start with swing trading - it is much easier and you get a feeling of price movement and indicators.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post (total 2):
reachme, Lodi

Freevestor wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:12 am

Indicators are just tools, their accuracy is always going to depend upon the settings you insert. What you define as accurate is not going to be someone else's definition.

That's why the testing process is so critical and automation is important because it speeds up the developmental process and executes the strategy to the way it aligned during testing. You should know the strengths and weaknesses of your strategy so that it does not execute during particular market environments.

Having multiple strategies is critical to success, otherwise you are just
Edited ----------------------------------------------- mod
And The House are the Institutional Traders.
Advertising and posting links to outer sites are not allowed
or
you can have commercial membership according to forum rules
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

i m scalping with i shared very carefully , and with price action candlestick recognition. and earning daily .

Mr mntiwana i had request last 2 week that i need add alerts in ma_bband v2 indicator which i ready shared kindly add alerts i daily earned with this indicator ,

thanks

i m scalping which i shared indicators very carefully , and with price action candlestick recognition. and i m earning daily .

Mr mntiwana i had request you last 2 week that i need add alerts in "ma_bband v2 indicator" which i already shared kindly add alerts i daily earned with this indicator ,
sorry for week english
thanks

JAMIL wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:20 am i m scalping which i shared indicators very carefully , and with price action candlestick recognition. and i m earning daily .

Mr mntiwana i had request you last 2 week that i need add alerts in "ma_bband v2 indicator" which i already shared kindly add alerts i daily earned with this indicator ,
sorry for week english
thanks
When do you want it to alert?

JAMIL wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:30 pm mrtools
kindly add sound alerts in "ma_bbands v2 indicator"
I think it have repainting issues,using negative shift value,also a bit altered code using high/low prices in place open
but experts can better explain
try using some of properly coded by Mladen/Mrtools version - for example "BB MA 1.3"
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.