Mntiwana Double Macd System

Does anyone trading using this? how do i filter bad trades ? and ranging market how do we know for sure ? rules of entering and exit ?
Regards
Silvabizhub
Mntiwana System.JPG
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."

Re: Mntiwana Double Macd System

silvabizhub wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:37 pm
Does anyone trading using this? how do i filter bad trades ? and ranging market how do we know for sure ? rules of entering and exit ?
Regards
Silvabizhub

Mntiwana System.JPG
mr silva this is news 2 me so can u post this "mntiwana system" indicators n template here first so the experts can also look at it & other can try it..............thx

Guys
A little clarification - Double MACD is different in both ways - code wise and display wise
It is "x2 MACD" - means 2 instances of macd
and it is better you keep thread on any of your desire name/title - not on my ID - :)

moey_dw wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:56 pm
silvabizhub wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:37 pm
Regards
Silvabizhub

Mntiwana System.JPG
mr silva this is news 2 me so can u post this "mntiwana system" indicators n template here first so the experts can also look at it & other can try it..............thx
The system is on this link, post #5 viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8472636

wojtek wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:12 am
Krelian99 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:05 am
Oh Nas, you have a new "system"? Your old ones were far better ;)
Most probably it's one of thousands of MNTiwana's setups presented here
and in old Forex-TSD :)
Simply a little back my 2 cents to trading community,i got and learnt from
and real good thanks to kind coders as their codes are pretty flexible,ready and agree to be cooperative - :)

We who are starting we have to pass all the challenges you passed, and we believe we will learn so as to reach where you are, no other way around, it's a hard way