Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

braciola719 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:52 am I did this was wrong ??
You did alright braciola719 , just stick with the rules as described in the thread, also you may try this system as well found on post #156 on this thread https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... &start=150 , try not to trade the indicators rather trade the market versus the strategy (don't let indicators decide for you, add a little PA and so forth)
Regards
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."

tradersprofit wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:01 am
Nice setup, thanks for updating this thread. Please, share your indicator and template to test together, thanks.
tradersprofit ,
sharing will be done soon, request for short term forex scalping was made by silvabizhub and TimmyHanke, research is ongoing.
Tip, wave trend oscillator idea was from FXsurf
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:29 pm tradersprofit ,
sharing will be done soon, request for short term Forex scalping was made by silvabizhub and TimmyHanke, research is ongoing.
Tip, wave trend oscillator idea was from FXsurf
Sure, Shreck, we have to create something as we all aware of the future of binary options, most are into Forex but for those who are into binary it will be great to help it out to trade Forex as in scalping, what we visualized is that 'honesty binary options' will cease only the unregulated and fraudulent brokers will remain so better to shift to Forex and help others too. lets keep working as one :thumbup:
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."