Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

shreck wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 8:16 pm There exist three fundamentals when taking binary options trades.
1, You must determine when a trend is exhausted
2, you should know when a trend has gathered strength and momentum.
3, You should be able to spot a reversal signal
Those are the denominators required for every correct trading entry
(I stand to be corrected)
Using PTL signal alerts is more of a trend strength and momentum strategy. From time to time the signal comes at the beginning of a reversal.
Please check closely the pictures from page 1,2,3 you will notice a dojo candle form before a major reversal followed by PTL Signal.
at other times signal comes once trend strength and momentum is Strong.
For choppy and sideways/ranging market conditions TMA keeps the candles within the bands, this protects us from bad trades.
We are looking at ways to get more from this strategy.
Hi, see if it's useful, it detects movement outside the bands.

I have been having a try with this and its a nice strategy. Something missing for me was some daily open close, pivots etc to show areas to avoid trades. Around round number and pivots there will always be strange results. Always look for space for the price to go to and not be stuck around a line. Will try more trading with it tomorrow. Finished today with 5/7. Here is my finished setup.

shreck, i've been trying backtest your strategy on M1. I found something interesting and hope you can explain the 80% accurate setup, It is about the TMA band and laguere filter line.

- When the market on a bullish start to reversal (the DOT point not come out yet), i see the laguere filter still inside the TMA band,
- then after a few bearish trend comes out, the TMA band repaint more slope down from 4,5, or 6 candle before, it makes the laguere filter on 4,5,6 candle before looks like breakout the TMA Bands (because the TMA band Repaint more slope down in this case, and the laguere filter not repaint)
- then after that the DOT point came out.
1. In this Case, are we Open the trade?
2. Is this the exact Case that happened on the real market?
(to see the picture you gave us is when the market is already happen.)

Cheers,

RplusT wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 12:03 pm Now that mrTools was so kind to add a shift to the Hull Variation, here is the result.
Hull is set to 9. The second one to 9 shift 1
(I use the 3zz semaphor (zig zag) not for trading but for visualizing the highs and lows. I'm somehow addicted to it.... :) )

Hull variation 2.1.mq4

BO_1.PNG
Though bad addiction :)
so you make cross from shift - when i was guessing you will be push it (hull line) aside for 2 or 3 values to keep ride on price line/candles - bar up from hull line buy , bar down from hull line,sell
still no reasonable way to avoid ranging situations
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana, I'm looking for breaks of the Hull for a BO trade of 3 and/or 5 Minutes, not an FX PA ride. It can be made visible much easier with a shift. Want to take the guessing out of the game.
Range detection for me is like looking into the future and guess till one finally is established, considering the fact that we don't know what the price is doing next. When the Hull is horizontal, well, that would tell me to watch out for a while. Or S/R are close together. Looking for a slope of the Hull is a good option.
And no, the addiction does not affect my trading as I don't trade the zig zag. So it's not bad at all. Fast way to see highs and lows. But I will remove it when showing charts. Just for the sake of avoiding any argument.
I'm working on integrating shreck's TMA CG channel as he's got a point here with his entries. Will post it later.
The issue is, that entries should be seen on the chart and not require more indicators to consider.