Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

braciola719 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 11:35 pm Sorry my english, but i need help you know how to get this indicator but not with lines but histogram
Hi braciola719 ,
If i get you correctly you want a histogram version of this Bollinger band indicator.
i am sorry i do not handle MT4 codes (i am more of a tech person) with poor programing abilities.
I suggest you move your request to this link you will definitely get the right answer.
sorry i couldn't assist

https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... &start=980
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

silvabizhub wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 8:10 pm It was fine untill the news hit me, still working on your system shrek
Hi silvabizhub,
Have no worries, I am doing news on purpose and really glad you are doing the same.
No matter how fancy looking a weapon looks, soldiers only recommend it after it makes them go through war without dying.

Watch out upgrades are coming and you are going to be the first BETA Tester.
Watch you Private box soon.
Upgrade on 1m chart 5m expiry
And 5m chart 25-30 expiry.
I added filters so there will be some promising setup the filters will not allow you trade.
Coming soon.
Also maybe trading video.
Shreck

silvabizhub wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 9:19 pm Thank you Shrek, hahaha let me confess i deposited only $5 and raised it to $20 on live account, jus wanted to know how it works on live conditions, it looks promising really
Hello silvabizhub,
You made my day, if you stick to the rules there is no such think as overtrading.
Watch out for upgrades.