Re: Velocity - Momentum & ROC Indicators

velocity cfb adaptive nmc
Composite fractal behavior Adaptive Velocity updated,code is updated and also using the updated cfb
usual prices - low/high limits - smooth length/phase - cfb normalized length - cfb depth - cfb price - cfb smooth and cfb result smooth features - the picture with default
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

cfb adaptive T3 velocity histo mtf
This is "boxter" implemented histo and interpolated mtf to "Cfb Adaptive T3 Velocity" thanks to boxter :)
does not have to be integer so this indicator almost never calculates
some integer length T3 velocity (the same goes for ShortLimit and
longLimit - they do not have to be integer values)

The original refers to the way how T3 is calculated.
If you set it to true then original Tim Tillson (the inventor of T3)
calculation is used. If it is set to false, then the
Bob Fulks/Alex Matulich variation (faster calculation) is used)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 2:45 pm This is Mladen's mt5 version of Gaussian velocity, where I got the code from.
Dear Mladen,

I have a request for modification of your MT5 indicator (Candles_parbitrary_seconds 8_1.1 to use it for making a price action matrix of different pairs.

KIndly include symbol in it .

I will download it 8 times changing the symbol each time and pile up in a matrix style to compare manually and trade if at least four or six or two (selected by me) line up in same direction to catch volatility spike quickly.

I have used MT4 indicator this way because it has symbol , mirror (for easy comparision for EURGBP indicator like ) and TF input facility.

If MT5 seconds chart will not allow symbol matrix visualisation, may I request you to just have the indicator send alerts by push/email when XXX pairs (selected by users) line up in same direction.

If this is also consuming too much time yours, please just include symbol, mirror and and TF input .

Thank you as always for your kind help and generosity.

optionhk wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:58 pm

Dear Mladen,

I have a request for modification of your MT5 indicator (Candles_parbitrary_seconds 8_1.1 to use it for making a price action matrix of different pairs.

KIndly include symbol in it .

I will download it 8 times changing the symbol each time and pile up in a matrix style to compare manually and trade if at least four or six or two (selected by me) line up in same direction to catch volatility spike quickly.

I have used MT4 indicator this way because it has symbol , mirror (for easy comparision for EURGBP indicator like ) and TF input facility.

If MT5 seconds chart will not allow symbol matrix visualisation, may I request you to just have the indicator send alerts by push/email when XXX pairs (selected by users) line up in same direction.

If this is also consuming too much time yours, please just include symbol, mirror and and TF input .

Thank you as always for your kind help and generosity.
That can not be done
Since the indicator is recording data on a current chart tick, it would mean that ticks of the other symbol are constantly lost. The indicator must be attached to the symbol it is recording data for or it will lose data (and there is not pother way to do that)

mladen wrote:

That can not be done
Since the indicator is recording data on a current chart tick, it would mean that ticks of the other symbol are constantly lost. The indicator must be attached to the symbol it is recording data for or it will lose data (and there is not pother way to do that)
mladen wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:41 pm

That can not be done
Thank you for giving the knowledge.

Is it possible to send an alert push/email if any of xxx pairs line up in same direction without really setting up any visualisation indicator?

Say for example, I set up an indicator with symbol and TF inputs on GBPJPY chart to select 10 or xx symbols on M1 or xx TF and with a filter of xx pairs aligning in same direction to send me instant signal/alerts by push or email and apply some control on frequency of alerts.

Thank you again.

optionhk wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:08 pm

Thank you for giving the knowledge.

Is it possible to send an alert push/email if any of xxx pairs line up in same direction without really setting up any visualisation indicator?

Say for example, I set up an indicator with symbol and TF inputs on GBPJPY chart to select 10 or xx symbols on M1 or xx TF and with a filter of xx pairs aligning in same direction to send me instant signal/alerts by push or email and apply some control on frequency of alerts.

Thank you again.
You can set any alert for that indicator
As long as it works on its own symbol that is the same as the chart symbol

mntiwana wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:34 pm cfb adaptive T3 velocity histo mtf
This is "boxter" implemented histo and interpolated mtf to "Cfb Adaptive T3 Velocity" thanks to boxter :)
does not have to be integer so this indicator almost never calculates
some integer length T3 velocity (the same goes for ShortLimit and
longLimit - they do not have to be integer values)

The original refers to the way how T3 is calculated.
If you set it to true then original Tim Tillson (the inventor of T3)
calculation is used. If it is set to false, then the
Bob Fulks/Alex Matulich variation (faster calculation) is used)
May I request you to add push email alert showing direction for every 2 pips with signals refreshed at an interval of every 30 minutes to any of the above MT5
3 indicatos attached . Preferably to your Candles _parbitrary_seconds8.11 indicator. I will attach indicators to eight pairs and do trading by mobile platform.

Thank you.