NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Eka wrote:Dear Mladen

I get this indicator and template on TSD, i hope you could make this more lighter on Memory and sometimes this freeze when i open the terminal

Regards
Hi Eka,

This is a new version of absolute strength(with the 20+ price options)and trend strength, the trend strength has the 6 types of rsi and the 20+ price options.
abs ts.png
AbsoluteStrength.mq4
(11.73 KiB) Downloaded 623 times
TrendStrength_v2 .1.ex4
(43.4 KiB) Downloaded 760 times

Eka wrote:Dear Mladen

I get this indicator and template on TSD, i hope you could make this more lighter on Memory and sometimes this freeze when i open the terminal

Regards
This a new absolute strength market, the absolute strength is built in (so don't need the other one in your indicators folder) also it has the 20+ price options and added Mladen's new lower CPU mtf. So hopefully that will help make things lighter on the Memory. 
ads market.png
AbsoluteStrength Market.mq4
(15.21 KiB) Downloaded 793 times

mrtools wrote:

This a new absolute strength market, the absolute strength is built in (so don't need the other one in your indicators folder) also it has the 20+ price options and added Mladen's new lower CPU mtf. So hopefully that will help make things lighter on the Memory. 

what about some arrows?

Hi all,

i have been looking at this indicator, and it is good because it keeps staying in the trade, but sometimes, when it is ranging, as usual it is chopped around.

I had a thought - can we "ignore" values that is too small?

so, if buffer < xxx, then buffer == buffer [i+1].

but of course the next question is what is "xxx" - and i had thought that may be "xxx" can be y% of the range of buffer[i+100] (or whatever 100 is) ?

what are your thoughts on this?

many thanks in advance,
yfx
weighted bulls-bears - smoothed ignore.mq4
(3.61 KiB) Downloaded 710 times

yuhu wrote:Hi all,

i have been looking at this indicator, and it is good because it keeps staying in the trade, but sometimes, when it is ranging, as usual it is chopped around.

I had a thought - can we "ignore" values that is too small?

so, if buffer < xxx, then buffer == buffer [i+1].

but of course the next question is what is "xxx" - and i had thought that may be "xxx" can be y% of the range of buffer[i+100] (or whatever 100 is) ?

what are your thoughts on this?

many thanks in advance,
yfx

Maybe one possible solution could be something like this
dsl weighted bools bears.png

mrtools wrote:

Thank you so much mrtools

1. Similar Topics

1. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

12 Replies 6474 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

12 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

9 Replies 2818 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

9 Replies
    3. Forex News Indicator MT4 and MT5

0 Replies 414 Views

by pruso, Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:14 pm in Commercial Services

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], GetThere, humbatov, IBM oBot [Bot], KAESER444, kvak, Kwankung, mrtools, phnthnhnm, SEMrush [Bot], Woodyz, 太虚一毫 and 44 guests