Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

chickensword wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:02 pm the blueprint m8tys
no need, these already exist. Bloomberg does a range of helpful bots. A top of the line bot will receive computer language news reports over the wire, analyse it and place orders in less time it takes for the computer language to be converted to human read language (you have placed your orders before anyone else has even read it).

Can't remember if it's 1/4 million$ per month or 1/4 million$ per quarter.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

Ogee wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:16 pm no need, these already exist. Bloomberg does a range of helpful bots. A top of the line bot will receive computer language news reports over the wire, analyse it and place orders in less time it takes for the computer language to be converted to human read language (you have placed your orders before anyone else has even read it).

Can't remember if it's 1/4 million$ per month or 1/4 million$ per quarter.
Is it on bloomberg terminal? i dont have their terminal yet
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Woodyz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:41 pm This is the MA indicator that needs a button or you can change the colors to none or delete the indicator all together so as not to see it.
Personally I have no idea why it's there anyway.
Perhaps Beatle can put some light on the subject
ohhhhh! lol! I am blind. I didnt even think that it could have been added.. thank you!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Woodyz
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Dear Mr Tools,
If you have time,
Please help Me
upgrade! Squeeze Channel Bars (lb)
Please replace the Candles with Heikin Ashi
Wish it had three options. Candles, Moving Averages, HenKin Ashi
At the same time, I also hope to add MTF by the way
Gratitude
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.