Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:31 pm I just got home and will try and get to it tonight or definitely will get to it tomorrow.
One side of the world is awake and rising and mrtools is getting ready for some well-deserved rest and sleep. ;) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, Jimmy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

chickensword wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:45 pm Dear Mr Tool could you please color code an
Rsi of 55 with a lwma of 3 of rsi and 200 lwma of rsi cross please?
like how i got it below just with coloring
With the 3 period lwma of rsi it was almost the same as the 55 period rsi to get more signals maybe try something longer than 3
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

chickensword wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:45 pm Dear Mr Tool could you please color code an
Just curious, Did you post the Fx forecaster somewhere and is this an overlay of 2 Indicators?

ok, disregard that. Seems I got one in my vault of a 100 indicators. Just with a slightly different name.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

Well...it's raining outside....so I'm playing with Indies
I made a slight change to the one showing on the chart by overlaying MLaden's future macd 2. And I can see also what's going on "behind the scene".
Together with the AC+Stoch it actually gives, by the look of it, very accurate signals and keeps you in the trade too. I said "by the look of it" as I haven't used it in trading yet.
What do you guys think?

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah