Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Steam1 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:28 am Hi Mladen/MrTools, I have a question, Is there an Average Crossover with two tone fill like the one in the picture? I'm looking but don't see one. If you have one with
newest averages and prices I would appreciate it . Trying to get it to work alongside Averages Channel Candles+alerts 2.07
Thanks Steam1
Hi Steam
The illustration pic you posted looking fine,but some thing not matching to each other,would you like explain,what you used and how - then are you asking filled like these pictures
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Steam1 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:28 am Hi Mladen/MrTools, I have a question, Is there an Average Crossover with two tone fill like the one in the picture? I'm looking but don't see one. If you have one with
newest averages and prices I would appreciate it . Trying to get it to work alongside Averages Channel Candles+alerts 2.07
Thanks Steam1
Did you try some of the averages ribbon versions?

repost my request
katana wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:47 am Hi mladen / mrtools,
please add an alert/message for this indi...thanks
Trading Signals

* Buy: Signal trend bullish
. The Haos Visual histogram enters an oversold area before breaking the oversold level
. The Haos Visual histogram crosses the signal line upwards
. The Haos Visual histogram breaks level 0
. Divergence Bull: prices drop while the Haos Visual oscillator fails to mark new ones lower, a risk of reversal on the rise becomes important.
An upward correction of the price is to be expected

* Short selling: Signal trend bearish
. The
Histogram Haos Visual enters into overbought zone before breaking down the level of overbought . The Haos Visual histogram crosses the signal line downwards
. The Haos Visual histogram breaks down level 0
. Bearish divergence: prices rise while the Haos Visual oscillator fails to mark new highs, a risk of downturn becomes important.
.A downward correction of prices is expected

katana wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:41 pm repost my request
Trading Signals

* Buy: Signal trend bullish
. The Haos Visual histogram enters an oversold area before breaking the oversold level
. The Haos Visual histogram crosses the signal line upwards
. The Haos Visual histogram breaks level 0
. Divergence Bull: prices drop while the Haos Visual oscillator fails to mark new ones lower, a risk of reversal on the rise becomes important.
An upward correction of the price is to be expected

* Short selling: Signal trend bearish
. The
Histogram Haos Visual enters into overbought zone before breaking down the level of overbought . The Haos Visual histogram crosses the signal line downwards
. The Haos Visual histogram breaks down level 0
. Bearish divergence: prices rise while the Haos Visual oscillator fails to mark new highs, a risk of downturn becomes important.
.A downward correction of prices is expected
Use some of the latest chaos visual indicators that have all that