Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mladen wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:56 pm That is decompiled code
But in any case without "absolutelynolaglwma" indicator in the indicator folder it will do what it does to you
Dear Mladen ,
As per your suggestion & advice i made one folder & then put both the indicators i.e " absolutelynolaglwma " & " Alghamdi_Top and Bottom_Signal_w_absolutelynolaglwma " in one folder then i tried to add both the indicator to the chart when i add " absolutelynolaglwma " the chart does not hang or freeze but as soon as i add " Alghamdi_Top and Bottom_Signal_w_absolutelynolaglwma " the chart freezes or hangs ... request you to kindly help because this indicator is really usefull for me . Your help cooperation & coordination will be highly appreciated . Both the indicators are attached in the form of attachment below .

Regards

Bornleader wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:21 pm Dear Mladen ,
As per your suggestion & advice i made one folder & then put both the indicators i.e " absolutelynolaglwma " & " Alghamdi_Top and Bottom_Signal_w_absolutelynolaglwma " in one folder then i tried to add both the indicator to the chart when i add " absolutelynolaglwma " the chart does not hang or freeze but as soon as i add " Alghamdi_Top and Bottom_Signal_w_absolutelynolaglwma " the chart freezes or hangs ... request you to kindly help because this indicator is really usefull for me . Your help cooperation & coordination will be highly appreciated . Both the indicators are attached in the form of attachment below .

Regards
Sorry
As I told a lot of times : decompiled code is a nono for altering (as far as I am concerned)
Please read my original post again - it explains clearly what to do

mladen wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:42 pm Sorry
As I told a lot of times : decompiled code is a nono for altering (as far as I am concerned)
Please read my original post again - it explains clearly what to do
Dear Mladen ,
No issues dude thank you for your prompt reply :) :) :) i am anyways happy & honoured to be in touch with wonderful person like you. May the Almighty bless you for all the efforts you are making to make this forum a fabulous & fascinating place to be :) :) Love you brother ..take care

Warm Regards