Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

AussieBeau wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:29 pm Hi MrTools,
Would you be so kind as to add a shift function to the price boxes please.
It would be great if I could adjust the boxes away from the lines,as I trade Ichimoku and they sometimes cover the end of the Kumo.
Thanks
Kindest Regards
AussieBeaui-IntradayFibonacci + price labels.mq4
Since that indicator is showing daily fibos, adding shift would mislead (being that the data must be intraday bounded)
Better to leave it like is

Hi Mladen,
Thanks for looking at it.
I think I may have not been clear.
I didnt wish to change any calculations,just be able to move the labels closer or further away from the line.
The same as you have with your daily data indicator..you can move the candle closer or further away from the chart.
Maybe my using the word shift,may have caused the misunderstanding.
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau

AussieBeau wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:20 pm Hi Mladen,
Thanks for looking at it.
I think I may have not been clear.
I didnt wish to change any calculations,just be able to move the labels closer or further away from the line.
The same as you have with your daily data indicator..you can move the candle closer or further away from the chart.
Maybe my using the word shift,may have caused the misunderstanding.
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau
I see
Try out this version

alif wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:36 am Dear Mr.Mladen and Mrtools...Sorry if I'm asking too much.
Please help, can you add arrow (like no. 1) and adding zone colour (like no. 2) on Stochastic signal nrp indicator? thank you
1.1.png

Stochastic signal nrp.mq4
Just out of curiosity : if you already have levels and color changes on levels cross, why the zone color?