Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Guys

I need some help with these weighted CCI indicators plse. They load onto my MT4 build 1045 version, buy do not update on new candles. They only update if i switch time frames and then go back.

I would sincerely appreciate it.

Regards

Naughty 77

Amirali wrote:Hi mladen , mntiwana 
Do you have a Raff regression channel indicator ?
Did you try the linear regression channel?
Developed by Gilbert Raff, the Raff Regression Channel is a linear regression with evenly spaced trend lines above and below. The width of the channel is based on the high or low that is the furthest from the linear regression. The trend is up as long as prices rise within this channel. An uptrend reverses when price breaks below the channel extension. The trend is down as long as prices decline within the channel. Similarly, a downtrend reverses when price breaks above the channel extension.

Naughty 77 wrote:Hi Guys

I need some help with these weighted CCI indicators plse. They load onto my MT4 build 1045 version, buy do not update on new candles. They only update if i switch time frames and then go back.

I would sincerely appreciate it.

Regards

Naughty 77
What error do you get in the experts or journals tab of the terminal?

Hi Mladen

I get quite a few , pasted below 

2017.03.24 21:55:43.040 'WeightedCCI' is not expert and cannot be executed

2017.03.24 21:42:29.890 Weighted WCCI indikatorforeks.ru USDJPY,M5: zero divide in 'Weighted WCCI indikatorforeks.ru.mq4' (172,41)

2017.03.24 21:42:05.415 TLab_CCI EURJPY,M5: zero divide in 'TLab_CCI.mq4' (82,52)

Hope you can solve this for me, much appreciated

Regards

Naughty 77

mladen wrote: Difference is marginal
Use the attached (set the use high low to true)
Thank you. I use Netdania's Finance Chart for analysis. The raff regression channel there values are different from other platforms. 
The one you gave high/low set to false with a little longer period than Finance Chart's raff , are pretty close.