NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

Firstly Many Thanks for the generosity of You Wonderful People, It really is appreciated.
I've been through all comments, looking for a MTF DZ onchartWPZ.
Is it available?
Many Thanks

Sanni123 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 9:57 am
Firstly Many Thanks for the generosity of You Wonderful People, It really is appreciated.
Is it available?
Many Thanks
Sanni123, please excuse my ignorance but what is a WPZ?

mrtools wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 10:09 am
Sanni123 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 9:57 am
Is it available?
Many Thanks
My bad. I was referring to the indicator on the 3rd post 'DZ onChart WPR'. The signals look good on low time frames, but please excuse my ignorance what's a WPR?

Sanni123 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 12:46 pm
mrtools wrote:

My bad. I was referring to the indicator on the 3rd post 'DZ onChart WPR'. The signals look good on low time frames, but please excuse my ignorance what's a WPR?
Sanni
WPR (Williams Percent Range) is actually Stochastic with a lil bit change
MLADEN : When you set stochastic slowing to 1 and chose low/high for price,they are exactly the same - except that wpr is in negative value - i guess that Larry Williams "invented" that negative values in order to have an excuse to rename the stochastic
as for i remember there is no DZ mtf on chart version of WPR till now,may be will be made by kind experts or use stoch at place
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Sanni123 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 12:46 pm
mrtools wrote:

Williams percent range
A bit mashed up stochastic, but for a full description you can check here : Williams %R

Knowledge learnt, thanks for your generosity. Slightly confused, in that case the orange/green line which runs between the zones is indicating WPR and not an moving average as I initially thought.

Sanni123 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 8:52 pm
Knowledge learnt, thanks for your generosity. Slightly confused, in that case the orange/green line which runs between the zones is indicating WPR and not an moving average as I initially thought.
I guess it should be WPR but without picture how someone will be tell which one line are you talking about
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Sanni123 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 8:52 pm
Could you show an example?

Re:

mladen wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:55 am
To start with (made by mrtools) :
Sorry for any confusion caused by me.
The image on third post.
Embarrassingly I have no idea how it calculates/indicates.

Dynamic zones WPR

Sanni123 wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 1:31 am
mladen wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:55 am
To start with (made by mrtools) :
Sorry for any confusion caused by me.
The image on third post.
Embarrassingly I have no idea how it calculates/indicates.
That indicator is applied to an offline chart (as far as I can see)
Try using HA offline and then apply the dz indicator to the offline chart

1. Similar Topics

1. v2v dynamic system

391 Replies 55224 Views

by nathanvbasko, Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:30 pm in Trading Systems

391 Replies
    2. MT5 Indicators

2 Replies 4573 Views

by Joserra, Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:58 pm in MT5 Indicators

2 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”