.

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#181
Question on the Dynamic Zone Stochastics Indicator to MLaden/Mr Tools.

Are these assumptions correct?Upper Level =This is the assessed upper level of the stochastic indicator adjusted based on overbought level of 'xx' over the past 'xx' candles.Central Level =This is the assessed central level of the stochastic indicator adjusted over the past 'xx' candles based on the average of the Upper and Lower levels.Lower Level =This is the assessed lower level of the stochastic indicator adjusted based on oversold level of 'xx' over the past 'xx' candles.

I was writing some notes for my own use and your help would be appreciated to understand a little more of this excellent indicator.
Regards
TEAMTRADER 


Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#182
TEAMTRADER wrote:Question on the Dynamic Zone Stochastics Indicator to MLaden/Mr Tools.

Are these assumptions correct?Upper Level =This is the assessed upper level of the stochastic indicator adjusted based on overbought level of 'xx' over the past 'xx' candles.Central Level =This is the assessed central level of the stochastic indicator adjusted over the past 'xx' candles based on the average of the Upper and Lower levels.Lower Level =This is the assessed lower level of the stochastic indicator adjusted based on oversold level of 'xx' over the past 'xx' candles.

I was writing some notes for my own use and your help would be appreciated to understand a little more of this excellent indicator.
Regards
TEAMTRADER 
Yes , with one deviation :
2. is always a sort of a middle (regardless of the settings for upper and lower) - ie: it is an equivalent of a "zero line"

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#185
mladen wrote:
Yes , with one deviation :
2. is always a sort of a middle (regardless of the settings for upper and lower) - ie: it is an equivalent of a "zero line"
MLaden,
Did you know that your indicator Dynamic zone stochastic has predictive qualities with the upper and lower levels?
TEAMTRADER


Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#186
TEAMTRADER wrote:
MLaden,
Did you know that your indicator Dynamic zone stochastic has predictive qualities with the upper and lower levels?
TEAMTRADER
Hi TEAMTRADER
If you can explain/illustrate with pictures,may be it help other users too
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#187
mntiwana wrote: Hi TEAMTRADER
If you can explain/illustrate with pictures,may be it help other users too
I need to do a lot of checking on other charts and time frames as well as offline before I am certain - I hoped that MLaden may have a definitive answer.
TEAMTRADER

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#188
MLaden/Mr Tools,
Can the DZI attached be made into one that goes onto the chart please?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

Mntiwana,
It has good predictive attributes on the 15m TO 4hr chart only but it is not a 100% accurate prediction but very, very good.
The actual movements of up and down are difficult to assess in live trading but if the coders can make this into an on-chart version it will be made a lot easier.
Regards
TEAMTRADER
EURGBPM15.png
Geo dynamic zone stochastic 2 alerts + arrows.mq4
(10.6 KiB) Downloaded 343 times

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#189
TEAMTRADER wrote:MLaden/Mr Tools,
Can the DZI attached be made into one that goes onto the chart please?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

Mntiwana,
It has good predictive attributes on the 15m TO 4hr chart only but it is not a 100% accurate prediction but very, very good.
The actual movements of up and down are difficult to assess in live trading but if the coders can make this into an on-chart version it will be made a lot easier.
Regards
TEAMTRADER
Hi TEAMTRADER,
Is that possible to describe the Long and Short Entry Rules ... ??? and off course if there are Exit Rules also ...
Thank you for your attention and cooperation ...
Best Regards
Dimitri

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

#190
TEAMTRADER wrote:MLaden/Mr Tools,
Can the DZI attached be made into one that goes onto the chart please?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

Mntiwana,
It has good predictive attributes on the 15m TO 4hr chart only but it is not a 100% accurate prediction but very, very good.
The actual movements of up and down are difficult to assess in live trading but if the coders can make this into an on-chart version it will be made a lot easier.
Regards
TEAMTRADER
There are so many on chart versions of different styles
GBPUSDM1.png
image_184735.png
Untitled.png
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 043hs, abdllh, CommonCrawl [Bot], damoang, Derekers, Etrader4L1fe, Jimmy, lywer, MicroLite, Naughty 77, Supertwister, Sutatong, xyzman and 52 guests