Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

rudiarius wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:30 am Dear Coders,

Below there are the pin bar detector and engulfing bar alert indicators I use. Is there a possibility to code a signal alert only when the full range (high-low) of the signal bar is bigger than the full range of the previous x bars? This way we could eliminate some insignificant signals. The same would be helpful with engulfing indicator too, to avoid small engulfing patterns. I am also looking for a better engulfing indicator which uses the principle that can be seen on the attached picture. Or could you modify this indicator according to this picture, please?

Thanks in advance!
Rudiarius, this would be a version of the engulfing bar that should be matching the picture you posted.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Modahen77, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, ppinto

mony wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:47 am Hi sir ,
i try this BillWilliams_ATZ alerts_bars change in to bars version but something is problem sir it shows blank chart only please correct code , it is show in bars no arrows thankyou
Mony, it's possibly a build 1090 issue, check here: [urlhttps://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic.php?p=1295355596#p1295355596][/url]

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:30 am Mony, it's possibly a build 1090 issue, check here: [urlhttps://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic.php?p=1295355596#p1295355596][/url]

mrtools sir i am try but not success please if possible correct the code sir thankyou @ i am not a coder i dont know like this typical coding thankyou sir
My children are very smelly sir

mony wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:22 pm

mrtools sir i am try but not success please if possible correct the code sir thankyou @ i am not a coder i dont know like this typical coding thankyou sir
That is not a coding issue
That is a bug in metatrader 1090 - please read that post since nobody else but you can do that - there is nothing in the code that has to be changed
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
talaate

Hi mrtools sir , thanks for previous guidance about metatrader 1090 ,

could you please add to this indicator Stalin.mq4
sound , display alert , email and notification
sir if possible Stalin_bars.mq4 ..... like add bars option additionally arrow , also ......please sir its very helpful to me ( direct signal to signal trading middle additional arrows are not disturb me )
thankyou sir

sir iam try but it gives lot of same signal alerts like below image ?? why sir
My children are very smelly sir