Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

RplusT wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 11:43 am Hi, would you mind to share your timing indicator, please?
Hi RplusT
Long ago MRTOOLS declare it to "Ruckser" one of our old friend that it is renamed copy of "RSX nrp" version indicator
the renamer hide the original code but then smart players decompiled it :)
here is the ex4 of it for your satisfaction,i am not going to post the decompiled mq4 file,we have RSX nrp :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi mrtools sir Thanks for post #471. add enable or disable exit or enter alerts. option

sir one more in ptl 2.07 alerts.mql4 indicator in allerts it is show symbol , time frame , ( at ) time , and ptl trend changed to down / up .....................But it not show buy / sell signal Price sir i want at which price signal (buy / Sell ) is generate like

Example:
EURUSD at : 1.8700 , M15 , 10:45:30 ptl trend change to up

GBPUSD at : 1.28800 , M15 , 10:50:30 ptl trend change to down .........Thankyou sir
My children are very smelly sir

mntiwana wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 2:56 pm
Hi RplusT
Long ago MRTOOLS declare it to "Ruckser" one of our old friend that it is renamed copy of "RSX nrp" version indicator
here is the ex4 of it for your satisfaction,i am not going to post the decompiled mq4 file,we have RSX nrp :)

Thank you mrTools and mntiwana for your time and effort.

Silly me, I have even got the luxury version of that (I think mrTools did that) with v-lines and mtf.....
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
michaelB

mntiwana wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 2:56 pm Hi RplusT
dear mntiwana,
this one in a mtf and with optinal vertical lines would be perfectly :-)
is it possible?
Regards Markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

mntiwana wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 8:36 pm Did you checked the version RplusT posted in above post it is mtf and with vlines
yes i´m checked it. at this indy of RplusT, arrows would be draw on EVERY changed color doesn´t matter if the graph is over or under levelOb/levelOs .
at your posted indy arrows ONLY would be draw, if the line is over or under levelOb/levelOs.

so the perfect mix will be (hope not only for me) your posted indy with mtf and may be vertical lines :-)
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

topi wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 2:46 am hi
required help... i m looking out for cci indicator with alerts. it should alert with sound and arrow once it touches overbought or oversold region. thanks in advance
Did you checked this thread "CCI" http://forex-station.com/viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8418784
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.