Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote:Mahessara, check out this chart picture, this is a zig zag type indicator, don't think alerts would be very useful in this type of indicator. To me it would be very dangerous to try and trade this imho. 
Just my 3 Cents as I think this issue is most important.
Chasing tops and bottoms is a "no no" in professional trading unless you have done your homework about S/D levels or you have got unlimited funds. But talking about the latter, I'd like to remind you of Nick Leeson, a trader who single handedly brought down  Britains Barings Bank (founded 1762 !!) believing that the Nikkei would turn around.
For sure, a trend can last a lot longer than your account.

If you want to visualize turning points, big waves, small waves, use a 3 zz semaphor, but don't trade it.
Look for S/D levels, which are pretty easy to find by looking at history. You can scroll back as long as you like and you will find that those are re-visited again and again, as long as there are buyers or sellers at these levels.
The squares is the quantum indicator.
Attachments

RplusT wrote:
Just my 3 Cents as I think this issue is most important.
Chasing tops and bottoms is a "no no" in professional trading unless you have done your homework about S/D levels or you have got unlimited funds. But talking about the latter, I'd like to remind you of Nick Leeson, a trader who single handedly brought down  Britains Barings Bank (founded 1762 !!) believing that the Nikkei would turn around.
For sure, a trend can last a lot longer than your account.

If you want to visualize turning points, big waves, small waves, use a 3 zz semaphor, but don't trade it.
Look for S/D levels, which are pretty easy to find by looking at history. You can scroll back as long as you like and you will find that those are re-visited again and again, as long as there are buyers or sellers at these levels.
The squares is the quantum indicator.

thanks for your advice,but as i said i dont trade on reversal point, i trade that indicator (quantum) on different way

mntiwana wrote: There are a lot of version ADX and Wilders ADX ,DMI and DMX indicators.  
Thanks mr.mntiwana. I don't know how you are always giving me right thing with same settings. Are you reading mind ...lol..
thanks again that is exactly what i wanted.........

Also that belongs to mladen like always. thanks mr.mladen for made this indicator.