NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

mntiwana wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:18 pm
RJD007 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:33 pm
Would it be possible to get the mq4 version of the Choppiness index 1.3.ex4 or at least the formula used to calc. the indicator? I want to convert it over to Ami for use with stocks.

Thanks
RJD
If it was posted in mq4 before then it is possible
mladen made it MTF earlier in this thread, that is why I was asking.

RJD

TimmyHanke wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:55 am
Or maybe this one, found this one on pure luck , it was posted at same page as i requested something at forex-tsd .
I checked the code of rd combo but that use 5 mt4 indicators to give signal. Not same as the breakout indicator. And the other one the sd reversal... i simple emailed author. Got an answer and see pictures for samples and eurnzd is conservativ approach:

Hello Loki,

First, i can't recognize you as one of my customers so i am wondering how you obtained your copy? Sorry if i am wrong though!

Second, the indicator uses volumes and fractals as part of the calculations. Not mainly.

Third, i suggest to use it inline with a trend. A simple method could be: daily MACD plotted on a M15 chart. Below 0 would suggest the trend is bearish, above 0 suggests the trend is bullish. Take only shorts when at least 3 consecutive candles of supplies are plotted in a bearish trend. Wait until it drops below the upper line (or below 0 for the conservative approach). Take only longs when at least 3 consecutive candles of demand are plotted during a bullish trend. Wait until it rise above the lower line (or above 0 for the conservative approach). But as a reminder; technical indicators are based on historical data. If you want to improve your tradings, i would recommend to do some research about fundamentals. Use that for your directions and technicals for your entries. That would be a good setup.

Hope this helps and don't forget to get back to me regarding your copy.

Honest pips,
Hercules.
USDJPYM15.png
USDCADM15.png
EURNZDM15conservative.png

AlexLoco wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:30 pm
Hello guys, i found this somewhere... it's good and really fast... but i have no idea what it is or what it calculates...

Maybe our saviors (Mladen-Mrtools) can enlighten us :)

1.png

3c_dm_363.mq4
I think it can be Digital Momentum but experts can better explain :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

AlexLoco wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:30 pm
Hello guys, i found this somewhere... it's good and really fast... but i have no idea what it is or what it calculates...

Maybe our saviors (Mladen-Mrtools) can enlighten us :)

1.png

3c_dm_363.mq4
Great looking chart Alex! Good colours and very neat :thumbup:
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Latest: Why was I banned from Forex-station?

1. Similar Topics

1. This indicator is interesting, pls make an EA

2 Replies 1205 Views

by so2526, Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:44 pm in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. 5 Replies
    3. 5 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”