Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:54 am
JPeps wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:22 pm
Hi, Is there a version of this indicator which includes ALMA? If not would any of the coders here be able to add it please? Or add atr bands to the ALMA indicator. I havent been able to find an mq4 version of the averages atr bands. Thanks
Added the atr bands, if using the colors on that version of Alma be careful they can repaint.
Thanks, looks good. There seems to be more users here now, who see the benefit of volatile based atr-bands.

This new, russian indicator is very smooth and reactive. Can you post an adaptive version with filter and atr-bands, where we can deactivate the resistance blocks, please? How is the yellow line calculated? Is anything repainting (I think not)? Coder Tankk uses kind of lwma and supertrend.
Confirmation TT.mq4
(11.77 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
ATR Bands 2.mq4
(2.5 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
confirmation tt Screen_20190815_163012.png

friend4you wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:40 am
mrtools wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:54 am

Added the atr bands, if using the colors on that version of Alma be careful they can repaint.
Thanks, looks good. There seems to be more users here now, who see the benefit of volatile based atr-bands.

This new, russian indicator is very smooth and reactive. Can you post an adaptive version with filter and atr-bands, where we can deactivate the resistance blocks, please? How is the yellow line calculated? Is anything repainting (I think not)? Coder Tankk uses kind of lwma and supertrend.

Confirmation TT.mq4

ATR Bands 2.mq4

Can't really tell since that is a decompiled indicator.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:13 am
friend4you wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:40 am

Confirmation TT.mq4

ATR Bands 2.mq4
Can't really tell since that is a decompiled indicator.
Oh, sorry, it was from a very respected coder from another site, who writes, it's his code, that I did not check by myself.
Can you answer this different question:
viewtopic.php?p=1295393947#p1295393947