LTT-LTFs Long Term Trading on Lower TFs

Hi
Soon i am going to start an (LTT-LTFs) Long Term Trading on Lower TFs trading strategy,though mostly traders afraid of and experts always recommends on HTFs but i will try up to my best to make it workable,the theme behind is a trading concept that might be suitable for retail traders as we mostly low level (financially) traders cant afford financially and risk wise,time wise on HTFs,so an alternative to swing traders too.
of course your suggestions and contributions are welcome to make it possible
regards
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
mhipolito
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: LTT-LTFs Long Term Trading on Lower TFs

Fabio.g wrote:Hello,
Sounds like an interesting subject, what kind os system are you think to build:
1) trend follower
2) counter trend/reversal basket
I think it will be applicable in all situations depends on traders how they find it worth for them but certainly not for basket trading,i am not going to kill or put in big risk some body.
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Bob Loblaw wrote:Hi Mntiwana, Sounds good, thank you in advance for sharing! You post such great pictures of your templates so we eagerly await what you come up with. Regards
Just today is the opening day of our dreamy forum,we was wishing for,every thing seems busy,after some while when things will be turn in their smoothing form,certainly we will be do our best possible formation.
regards

mntiwana wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:36 am Hi
Soon i am going to start an (LTT-LTFs) Long Term Trading on Lower TFs trading strategy,though mostly traders afraid of and experts always recommends on HTFs but i will try up to my best to make it workable,the theme behind is a trading concept that might be suitable for retail traders as we mostly low level (financially) traders cant afford financially and risk wise,time wise on HTFs,so an alternative to swing traders too.
of course your suggestions and contributions are welcome to make it possible
regards
Looking forward to your trading concept
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post:
Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote:
Looking forward to your trading concept
All the best
Xard777
Hi Xard777
First to thanks for joining us then Welcome to your proper place
you know a lot of members missing you,your thread,your expertise and long way contributions,so we invite you to open your own thread and carry on towards a new destination awaiting you,we are with you in a full form
of course i will be show and contribute my poor thingy,a bit busy but will be manage in all means.
regards :)