Re: Coding Help

mladen wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:05 am

I does not show anything on any time frame (not even on current time frame)
Adjust the diff level
Also (you are missing it in the iCustom() call - along with completely wrong parameters order in the iCustom() call - once when you order the parameters as they should be, it should work
Mladen
I found another build 1090 bug. All my RK-2MA histo-Diff-lines nmc.mq4 & 3ma histo did work prior to 1090 but now somehow the location of the diff_level in the inputs was causing the problem. I placed it at the bottom of the inputs and cleared the mtf situation that only took 2 hrs.

thanks for the lead
Ray

traderduke wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:10 am

Mladen
I found another build 1090 bug. All my RK-2MA histo-Diff-lines nmc.mq4 & 3ma histo did work prior to 1090 but now somehow the location of the diff_level in the inputs was causing the problem. I placed it at the bottom of the inputs and cleared the mtf situation that only took 2 hrs.

thanks for the lead
Ray
Ray

They could not work
If the parameters are not passed to mtf instance in the exact order the mtf instance can not work correctly - regardless of the build. The results of such mtf instances are wrong (if they to not hang the terminal)

mladen wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:48 am

Ray

They could not work
If the parameters are not passed to mtf instance in the exact order the mtf instance can not work correctly - regardless of the build. The results of such mtf instances are wrong (if they to not hang the terminal)
Mladen
Are you saying that although it appears to be working on (current & Diff) it could be incorrect, could you check it. If its ok then how do I get t to use the diff_level when on mtf??

thank you
Ray

traderduke wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Mladen
Are you saying that although it appears to be working on (current & Diff) it could be incorrect, could you check it. If its ok then how do I get t to use the diff_level when on mtf??

thank you
Ray

RK-2MA histo-Diff-lines v2.mq4
Ray

There is no trading platform or coding language that will return correct results if the parameters for the function are passed wrongly.

As of diff : you did not pass the diff parameter to mtf instance at all. Your mtf iCustom() call is passing wrong parameters at wrong places and in wrong order and is because of that wrong. The usual rules must be obeyed :
  • Parameters from the beginning of the list of parameters can not be omitted if parameters after them are passed to a function
  • Parameters are passed by order not by name - exact order of parameters must be followed
  • Parameters types at exact position must match (string can not be used instead of number, and similar)

If any of the above is broken, results of the returned values are useless
Please check your code again. I am quite sure that with the above rules in mind, you shall be able to spot all the errors made in iCustom() call in no time

mladen wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Ray

There is no trading platform or coding language that will return correct results if the parameters for the function are passed wrongly.

As of diff : you did not pass the diff parameter to mtf instance at all. Your mtf iCustom() call is passing wrong parameters at wrong places and in wrong order and is because of that wrong. The usual rules must be obeyed :
  • Parameters from the beginning of the list of parameters can not be omitted if parameters after them are passed to a function
  • Parameters are passed by order not by name - exact order of parameters must be followed
  • Parameters types at exact position must match (string can not be used instead of number, and similar)

If any of the above is broken, results of the returned values are useless
Please check your code again. I am quite sure that with the above rules in mind, you shall be able to spot all the errors made in iCustom() call in no time
Mladen
Thanks for the info. I thought earlier on the name was the driver, I was mistaken.
Thanks again lesson learned
Ray

bilbao wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:50 pm stdlib.ex4' is not loaded

hello guy's

why i get this error when running ea?

thanks
I guess within EA code - it is mentioned and or may be you dont have that "lib" in your belonging folder
if not secret code,would you like post :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

jirayus409 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:12 pm HI bro,
I dowloaded MACD nrp mtf from comment#428
and drop it to chart but It show nothing as the picture below
How can I fix it?

Thank in advance
From which one of post number - 428 or 429 ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.