Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Not the best example of what I was saying above but it is something to stoke thinking about the same thing. How the FLE works. viewtopic.php?p=1295522834&sid=aa245220 ... 1295522834

(-_-)

PS: Especially see what I meant in telling @Chickenspicy about Crowns terminating flows and spiraling into the FLE?
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
ItalianTrader, Chickenspicy, ImpLaNT, Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Chickenspicy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:10 am fle vs semafor observation

next is 2n tt & cy
The problem is that the parameters are fixed (much like saying the odds are fixed) and you are not really free to vary them. We do not guess here we calculate. Once you stray you introduce errors which at exponential rates of change multiply at exponential speeds. Just a highly disciplined form of trading that protects you from yourself. Helps you to win all of the time by not allowing your imagination get the better of you. You see where you are free to guess you are no longer trading the market equation. So with Orbit you focus on knowledge and on following parameters that are already calculated and work without fail. The trick then is easy, how to focus on and follow the logic. I agree that can be difficult for traders without a successful track and those still looking for a way out of the retail trap. Such traders feel drawn to experiment on the error that it is a game of chance. Orbit is an equation and you cannot win by chance you either trade Orbit or something else. We are not taking any chances here ----> the marker (as stable winners will tell you), is 100/100 times. Just following the commands nothing more. Does that not get boring wining so easy - of course it depends on the personality. Many traders are hooked to losing; the adrenalin that comes with blowing an account and then going into depression for a while appears addictive which is why 95% of retail are such addicts who still think of themselves as traders. We have a different objective here. Mostly, people who want to learn to grow their accounts, or turn pro or leave their dastardly day jobs and find dignity in wealth from own effort (and others who want to marry a second or third wife). In all cases disciplined minds capable of focused learning and creative expression of mathematical knowledge.

(-_-)

PS: Just know the commands and follow them strictly if you could vary anything in the model to improve your lot I would not be saying this to you. I am serious.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, ImpLaNT, Mundu19