Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Very frustrated the way forex-station is going these days, While daily war propaganda dominates the trading portal, "trading systems with a thousand indicators" and with subwindows confirming the confirmation of the confirmation of the.....are popping up everywhere. People seem to have gone back to trade lines, changing colours, dots, arrows and and......instead of price action. Ignoring the very basic fact that indicators follow price action after it happened and not the other way round. Thus there is no point clustering a chart with those.

I think I got to take a few steps back, wait and see. Continue to do what you are doing. It's pretty much the only logic thing that's left.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 7):
eduarescobar, TCT_bx, ffsss, maroka, sylvester21, Meyney, Forexlearner

RplusT wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:36 pm Very frustrated the way forex-station is going these days, While daily war propaganda dominates the trading portal, "trading systems with a thousand indicators" and with subwindows confirming the confirmation of the confirmation of the.....are popping up everywhere. People seem to have gone back to trade lines, changing colours, dots, arrows and and......instead of price action. Ignoring the very basic fact that indicators follow price action after it happened and not the other way round. Thus there is no point clustering a chart with those.

I think I got to take a few steps back, wait and see. Continue to do what you are doing. It's pretty much the only logic thing that's left.
Agreed!

I've actually switched to trading the higher timeframes (Daily) Although i know that scaling down to a lower timeframe would get me a better entry, it doesn't fit my current lifestyle.

Meyney's method gives me a good overview of what's going on, Even on the daily i can find opportunities each week.

Using Meyney's concepts I'm starting to consistently make a profit each week. No need for a buy/sell signal using colour change or arrows.
These users thanked the author Jon for the post (total 2):
RplusT, Meyney

sal wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:14 pm Jimmy!
do you removed post that i posted yesterday!.
if so what is the reason!
Where? Nope, it wasn't me man I haven't deleted any posts for weeks. The last thing I did was transfer Sazibici's thread to the Commercial section (yesterday) :eh:
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

HappyRe: Trading Pullbacks System

sal wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:14 pm Jimmy!
do you removed post that i posted yesterday!.
if so what is the reason!
Jimmy wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:48 pm Where? Nope, it wasn't me man I haven't deleted any posts for weeks. The last thing I did was transfer Sazibici's thread to the Commercial section (yesterday) :eh:
:Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl:
baahahahahaha jimmyboy always gets the blame......
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
andrei-1
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

RplusT wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:38 pm It was in the wrong thread anyway. This is about Pullback trading, not subwindow indicator trading.
bro..
have you seen my post!! where you can see sub window.. !!
what you are message not understand
here again my previous post.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:48 pm Where? Nope, it wasn't me man I haven't deleted any posts for weeks. The last thing I did was transfer Sazibici's thread to the Commercial section (yesterday) :eh:
no issue jimmy bro..
anyway it really sad... :cry:
Rplus didnt see any post of mine last posted and he himself judge it that its sub window...
he dont have right to comment for the wrong post if do!! .
its shame anyway.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi