Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

Ogee wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:13 am hypocrite, most of those posts are you spamming the thread. 3 quarters of my posts are defending myself against ad hominem attacks. I keep repeating you can ignore the thread at any time but you repeatedly choose not to.
Brother, please stop complaining and send more transaction-related content to FS.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Address political content that no one wants to see

Jimmy wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:51 pm <3
:cry:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

IdeaRe: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

Chickenspicy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:22 am New idea
Top 20 liked posts?
andrei-1 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:24 am An interesting suggestion. One thing leads to be taken into account. When the top 20 is created, they will get even more likes.
And then it will be impossible to get there. The top 20 will freeze.
I once wanted to offer the top xx most downloaded files.
Those are both really good ideas which can be implemented within a day. But Andrei also has a point 🤔

What about Top 10 most thanked files posted? On the side under Recent Posts? Or something!

Because the most downloaded indicator files can already be sorted and displayed like this but many have been "downloaded" because of the age of the post etc.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, andrei-1, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:22 am Those are both really good ideas which can be implemented within a day. But Andrei also has a point 🤔

What about Top 10 most thanked files posted? On the side under Recent Posts? Or something!

Because the most downloaded indicator files can already be sorted and displayed like this but many have been "downloaded" because of the age of the post etc.
dear Jimmy,
why don't have any "dislike" button!
i think its better to avoid more comments , increasing the pages!
one of the page here ongoing looks like magazine, lot of lengthy message which is not useful to any one..
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Jedidiah
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:21 pm dear Jimmy,
why don't have any "dislike" button!
i think its better to avoid more comments , increasing the pages!
one of the page here ongoing looks like magazine, lot of lengthy message which is not useful to any one..
Your starting point is a good idea, but I have to remind you of one thing. If the community does add a dislike button. This could lead to communities becoming more desolate. It will dampen the enthusiasm of members.

This is one of the reasons why social platforms like YouTube and x hide the number of people who click the dislike button

Jedidiah wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:41 pm Your starting point is a good idea, but I have to remind you of one thing. If the community does add a dislike button. This could lead to communities becoming more desolate. It will dampen the enthusiasm of members.

This is one of the reasons why social platforms like YouTube and x hide the number of people who click the dislike button
no need to show who is dislike and show the members...
it can be hide and can reflect only in the ranking % that earn right! ( ie. reduce this comments rank %)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi