Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

sal wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:38 pm rules given already
i will explain again

if you have HIGHLOW trend indicator, you can see zigzag blue line and red lines on chart
if you have up trend, blue lines will get always. ( ie. HH , HHs )
when any time a trend which breaks HLs and new LL , then check the stoch breakout from level..
am using G channel to get more clarity..
even we can make HH, HL LL LHs with G CHANNEL :)
test. and news comes in between
:)

Is template available?

sal wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:38 pm rules given already
i will explain again

if you have HIGHLOW trend indicator, you can see zigzag blue line and red lines on chart
if you have up trend, blue lines will get always. ( ie. HH , HHs )
when any time a trend which breaks HLs and new LL , then check the stoch breakout from level..
am using G channel to get more clarity..
even we can make HH, HL LL LHs with G CHANNEL :)
test. and news comes in between
:)

Are the grey and red/green arrows indicators public?

doprotonu wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:53 pm How it should work: I enter the status of the account for which the action should be performed. After exceeding this state, the profile on which the code is located switches to another profile. The described function can be performed by an indicator as well as an advisor. This indicator is unreliable. Can anyone help?
Examples of using the indicator: I have a €1000 account. I enter the value of €1100 into the indicator. After reaching this state, the indicator switches the current profile to a clean profile. This will disconnect all EAs that are on the current profile. I can put an EA called CloseAllOpenAndPendingOrders on the new profile. Then after reaching €1100, all orders will be closed and all EAs will be cancelled.

ffsss wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:27 pm I tried but my arrows dont match with yours. Could you share template?

here my default settings
this is updated one and i think your find indicator may not be same.. !!
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
ffsss
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi