90% complete, seeking advice

Morning all,

I am indebted to the forum as I have almost completed to what I would say is a 'system'.

The benefits of my system is that it is non-repaint and signals produced are practically at the highs and lows of trends.

Now the difficulty I am running into is regarding the continuation of trends/exhaustion.

If there are any serious traders out there who wish to discuss or feel that are able to guide me in a direction, please let me know. I am more than happy to post the system once complete.

The of people who claim NRP I see is absolutely disappointing. I can 100% with confidence say that all this is NRP, if you can be of aid, more than happy to send whatever proof you require.

Thank you to all the dedicated and frequent people on this forum. I have been a leacher and lurker because this area is not a strength of mine, however I do wish to replicate and maintain the spirit and altruism of those who have contributed once finalised.
These users thanked the author booboo528 for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, maroka

DownloadRe: 90% complete, seeking advice

Thank you for the suggestion Chicken.

So essentially as you can see from the chart. The trend direction is signalled by Yellow or Blue Bars. Now the entry corresponds to the RSI signal. Blue/Green Enter/ Yellow Red Sell.

The RSI signal has to relate to the trend direction otherwise we ignore it. The strength with this is my stop loss is generally at the close of the bar because I expect price to move away form that. If it doesn't oh well, but when it goes its fantastic.

So I have no problem with entries (relatively), however I can utilise something that tells me 'bigger trends' or trend reversals or continuations? Apologies, its hard because Im not a maths guy, I don't exactly know what I don't know.

**the second pink circle should be yellow red.

Re: 90% complete, seeking advice

booboo528 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:45 am
if you dig deep enough you will find strength meters for each pairs or ai
and those both use moving averages or candles anyways
it would be much better to learn economics trust me it works unlike like anything else it just takes some time to learn
if i would have spent the amount of time learning economics as i did searching for chart indicators i would have already made it
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
booboo528
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

booboo528 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:41 am Morning all,

Now the difficulty I am running into is regarding the continuation of trends/exhaustion.

If there are any serious traders out there who wish to discuss or feel that are able to guide me in a direction, please let me know. I am more than happy to post the system once complete.

The best indicator I have found that identifies trend exhaustion which are reversals is the ! Ehlers Fisher transform smoothed histo (mtf + alerts + btn)

You can download it from the link in this post: viewtopic.php?p=1295510485#p1295510485

"Prices do not have a Gaussian Probability Distribution Function (PDF). By normalizing prices or creating a normalized indicator such as the RSI or Stochastic, and applying the Fisher Transform, a nearly Gaussian PDF can be created. Such a transformed output creates the peak swings as relatively rare events. The sharp turning points of these peak swings clearly and unambiguously identify price reversals in a timely manner. As a result, superior discretionary trading can be expected and higher performing mechanical trading systems can be developed by using the Fisher Transform." [From the book, UsingTheFisherTransform)]

You can read more about the Fisher transform from the book, UsingTheFisherTransform: download/file.php?id=3326817

I suggest that whatever timeframe you trade on, enter when both the EFT line of the current as well as the first higher timeframe of the Ehlers Fisher transform smoothed histo have crossed their signal lines and the current timeframe EFT line should also be above the zero line, and exit when the first higher timeframe EFT line starts to slope in the opposite direction which will be indicated by a change in color of the histogram. For the "Price to use" I use the "Heiken ashi (better formula) typical" but you can use the Median price which is the default, as you like.

Let me know how that works out for you. All the best.

These users thanked the author global for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, josi

global wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:37 pm The best indicator I have found that identifies trend exhaustion which are reversals is the ! Ehlers Fisher transform smoothed histo (mtf + alerts + btn)

You can download it from the link in this post: viewtopic.php?p=1295510485#p1295510485

"Prices do not have a Gaussian Probability Distribution Function (PDF). By normalizing prices or creating a normalized indicator such as the RSI or Stochastic, and applying the Fisher Transform, a nearly Gaussian PDF can be created. Such a transformed output creates the peak swings as relatively rare events. The sharp turning points of these peak swings clearly and unambiguously identify price reversals in a timely manner. As a result, superior discretionary trading can be expected and higher performing mechanical trading systems can be developed by using the Fisher Transform." [From the book, UsingTheFisherTransform)]

You can read more about the Fisher transform from the book, UsingTheFisherTransform: download/file.php?id=3326817

I suggest that whatever timeframe you trade on, enter when both the EFT line of the current as well as the first higher timeframe of the Ehlers Fisher transform smoothed histo have crossed their signal lines and the current timeframe EFT line should also be above the zero line, and exit when the first higher timeframe EFT line crosses it's signal line in the opposite direction. For the "Price to use" I use the "Heiken ashi (better formula) typical" but you can use the Median price which is the default, as you like.

Agree, this is one of the indicators that I wrote down in my Top Tier list. Not to mention that it unites the quality of an Ehlers indicator with the smoothing of Jurik

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:56 pm Agree, this is one of the indicators that I wrote down in my Top Tier list. Not to mention that it unites the quality of an Ehlers indicator with the smoothing of Jurik
Ok, that's great to hear. I edited my post with a better description of when to exit a trade. If you wait on the higher timeframe EFT line to cross its signal line in the opposite direction to exit a trade, that will be too late.

global wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:37 pm The best indicator I have found that identifies trend exhaustion which are reversals is the ! Ehlers Fisher transform smoothed histo (mtf + alerts + btn)

I suggest that whatever timeframe you trade on, enter when both the EFT line of the current as well as the first higher timeframe of the Ehlers Fisher transform smoothed histo have crossed their signal lines and the current timeframe EFT line should also be above the zero line, and exit when the first higher timeframe EFT line starts to slope in the opposite direction which will be indicated by a change in color of the histogram. For the "Price to use" I use the "Heiken ashi (better formula) typical" but you can use the Median price which is the default, as you like.

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write that up :)

It definitely does help with trend :) Ive attached a screenshot so that otherwise may better understand. As you can see buy is paired with Dark Green followed by Light Green Bar whereas Sell is Dark red followed by Light Red Bar.