Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading system... a project looking glass

UPDATES: ( re-uploaded )
- PIVOT FIBS plus: PIVOT FIBS plus: Session ranges (e.g. average pip range, session ranges: high/low...etc)
- OCC-ATF_WRB+HG:: Got optimized!

Note: Loading the new templates is a must.

To directly download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3464009

Get just the Custom Candles - any time frame... with WRB+HG: Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3464010

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

For the time being.... This will be my last system update.

To get the full system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253

Earlier, I had a Eureka moment and I began to finalize the system for thorough testing starting next week. And then, I will trade this system with my own live trading account, and to a trading prop firm.

Once I am satisfied with the testing results, I will trade this using another more trading accounts (multiple FX brokers). I am confident that this system will succeed.

Finally, I will upload the updated v2v dynamic trading system, and then continue to refine the system as needed to ensure optimal performance.

Many thanks to the admins for sharing and supporting this platform for us members/contributors to share new ideas in pursuit to become a consistent profitable trader.

; )---
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 5):
Gethsemane, Skyold, chris006, maroka, numega
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

It's kind of... The last update may be this one. ; )---

The system can be used to develop your own positional trading strategy. And the information I shared/posted herein should be enough to get you started on your own road to profitability.

Get the full system >>> HERE
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, LittleCaro, Skyold, thomdel

An MVWAP is basically an average of the VWAP values. VWAP is only calculated per day, but MVWAP can move from day to day because it is an average of an average. This provides longer-term traders with a moving average volume-weighted price. The MVWAP on this system is using the period value from the Dominant Cycle Period tool (auto-generated)

GBP/USD