Re: ATR Indicators for MT4

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:41 pm hello everything is fine? Is there a possibility to include custom periods in this atr probability? so as stated here, something like 1.5 ATR? if possible with the button and the possibility to customize the fonts? (I think it looks really cool with the Dubai Medium font, for example)

thank you very much!!
Try!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, kvak, SijjiN, mosape, Lightningstorm7

CodeRe: ATR Indicators for MT4

carzg29 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:54 am This it´s a great indicator, could you be so kind to add a Lines Width option, please? Thanks a lot for your time, efford and generosity.
ATR Probability Levels with Line Type + Line Width options

Added lines width options.

These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, thomdel, moey_dw, josi, 太虚一毫, ParallelNative, AleIcs, traderokey, SijjiN

Re: ATR Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:24 am ATR Probability Levels with Line Type + Line Width options

Added lines width options.

atr_probability levels (btn).ex4
Hello my friends!! Is there any possibility of having a history of this indicator on the chart? For example, to have an idea of ​​up to which ATR margin it was on each day? I imagine this information would be super valuable within backtesting studies :)

super thanks in advance