Re: WW3 Countdown

Said it before and will say again, thanks to the efforts of NATO and the Ukraine this is the dumbest war in living memory.
To recap, Russia entered the war after 8 years of provocation and 4,000 east Ukrainian civilian deaths.

They quickly took their objective, the 4 eastern provinces, and stopped.

Ukraine sent half their army to Bakhmut. The Russians sent a private military company (PMC) of 50,000 backed up with Russian artillery to face them.

The winter proved too muddy to move equipment so Bakhmut became the centre of operations.

Over the winter the PMC destroyed the Ukrainian opposition and captured the city.

Now the Ukrainian army are reduced to mosquito raids over the border to take selfies and drop leaflets telling the Russians to surrender.

(Look, you can nearly match up the faces of those in the selfie and those in the body bags. Whoever sent them to their deaths for a publicity stunt should be shot)

Meanwhile NATO is pushing Zelensky to commit his last 100,000 men into a 'counteroffensive' promising Ukraine entry into the EU and NATO as soon as they win the war.
The snag is 500,000 Russian troops on Ukraine soil who have had nothing to do all winter but create an impregnable defensive line.

The Russians of course would like nothing better than to see the 'counteroffensive' and finish off the Ukraine army leaving nothing between them and the Polish border.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
NewLight

Ogee wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:00 pm Said it before and will say again, thanks to the efforts of NATO and the Ukraine this is the dumbest war in living memory.

To recap, Russia entered the war after 8 years of provocation and 4,000 east Ukrainian civilian deaths.

They quickly took their objective, the 4 eastern provinces, and stopped.

Ukraine sent half their army to Bakhmut. The Russians sent a private military company (PMC) of 50,000 backed up with Russian artillery to face them.

The winter proved too muddy to move equipment so Bakhmut became the centre of operations.

Over the winter the PMC destroyed the Ukrainian opposition and captured the city.

Now the Ukrainian army are reduced to mosquito raids over the border to take selfies and drop leaflets telling the Russians to surrender.

(Look, you can nearly match up the faces of those in the selfie and those in the body bags. Whoever sent them to their deaths for a publicity stunt should be shot)

Meanwhile NATO is pushing Zelensky to commit his last 100,000 men into a 'counteroffensive' promising Ukraine entry into the EU and NATO as soon as they win the war.

The snag is 500,000 Russian troops on Ukraine soil who have had nothing to do all winter but create an impregnable defensive line.

The Russians of course would like nothing better than to see the 'counteroffensive' and finish off the Ukraine army leaving nothing between them and the Polish border.
You are living on the copium :)

the pic of dead russians that raided the border, is confirmed to be AI generated (theres plenty of recognition software for this), they are already back in Ukraine planning a new attack (from their personal social media)

8 years of provocations? lol Russia started it by invading Crimea 2014 and pushing their hidden agenda in Donbass and LPR. the rest of the world knows this, same tactics they used to murder chechnya etc. and plenty of lies to cover it up.
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, vvFish

Re: Ukraine aid dries up

RplusT wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:35 pm As the name indicates, Forex-Station is a trading portal for traders and wannabes.. As a serious trader I have repeatedly expressed my dissatisfaction that people come here and misuse this portal for their political propaganda. The benefit is zero, niente, nada, nichts.....with personal attacks against those who disagree and more often than not, it's the attacker who got no clue about what the facts are. This is not what freedom of speech means either.
You may have even realized that the number of political propaganda comments already dominate the number of trading related comments.
Thus, to build up and protect the reputation of Forex-Station as a serious trading portal, threads like this have got no place here and should be deleted. Period!
Not really sure what you're saying here, you yourself comment frequently on all matters not seemingly directly related to trading. But important world events do affect the trading world directly such as global pandemics and major European wars and to have a clear grasp of what's actually going on rather the nonsense that comes out of MSM definitely gives a clear advantage to front running order flow.

Also note that this thread, as well as the COVID CONTINUED thread that was accidently deleted during the recent DOS attacks on the forum, have a high views per day average, over 300 for this one and over 200 for the Covid one, they are popular.

I see plenty of BS on this forum, I just ignore it, it's not for me, I let people get on with it. But personal attacks call for response as trolling and spamming do.

Gethsemane wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:39 pm You are living on the copium :)

the pic of dead russians that raided the border, is confirmed to be AI generated (theres plenty of recognition software for this), they are already back in Ukraine planning a new attack (from their personal social media)

8 years of provocations? lol Russia started it by invading Crimea 2014 and pushing their hidden agenda in Donbass and LPR. the rest of the world knows this, same tactics they used to murder chechnya etc. and plenty of lies to cover it up.
Learn you history, Crimea was Russian for over 300 years, Khrushchev gifted it to Ukraine in the 1950s when drunk and never expecting Ukraine would ever be an enemy. The Russian Black Sea Fleet has been based there since 1776 and is critical to Russian trade. That's why NATO wants it.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
vvFish

Re: Ukraine aid dries up

Ogee wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:49 pm Not really sure what you're saying here, you yourself comment frequently on all matters not seemingly directly related to trading. But important world events do affect the trading world directly such as global pandemics and major European wars and to have a clear grasp of what's actually going on rather the nonsense that comes out of MSM definitely gives a clear advantage to front running order flow.

Also note that this thread, as well as the COVID CONTINUED thread that was accidently deleted during the recent DOS attacks on the forum, have a high views per day average, over 300 for this one and over 200 for the Covid one, they are popular.

I see plenty of BS on this forum, I just ignore it, it's not for me, I let people get on with it. But personal attacks call for response as trolling and spamming do.
I've clearly been talking about political propaganda and nothing of what you mention..i.e issues that are of interest.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Ogee

Ogee wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:54 pm Learn you history, Crimea was Russian for over 300 years, Khrushchev gifted it to Ukraine in the 1950s when drunk and never expecting Ukraine would ever be an enemy. The Russian Black Sea Fleet has been based there since 1776 and is critical to Russian trade. That's why NATO wants it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Crimea

And before that it was both Greek and Roman, learn your history, should Greece take it over then? or maybe Italy?
just as silly as Russia having rights to it. Russia has no right to it.

Gethsemane wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:39 pm You are living on the copium :)

You've added to your post since my initial reply.

Over 70 saboteurs killed, plenty of photos online including the air and drone strikes, the wreaked Humvee vehicles, and the US anger at Ukraine using their equipment to mount raids into Russia. Try looking for yourself.

Deleting controversial topics will ruin Ogee's life for sure, the biggest male Karen in the world that spends his time creating dozens of topics and feeding them with fake news, propaganda, misinformation, disinformation or whatever you want to call it. He is going to implode.

Continuing with controversial topics, is going to create more hate between users and many will look for other trading forums. That's a fact.

If things change here, I'll bet more people will join and we will all breathe clean air (this last part was not a joke with climate hoax topic created by Ogee...who else!)

Another fact, this hate between users started in 2016, when Don the Con was elected president of the United States of America.
2016, a time when the truth no longer matters. Topics filled with insults and lies started to be common in this great community. Do we really need that in a Trading Forum?

Here in US until today, families and friends stopped talking with each because of politics, why should people hidden behind a nickname would not?
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post (total 3):
vvFish, Jedidiah, Gethsemane
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Marco_Sousa wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:21 pm Deleting controversial topics will ruin Ogee's life for sure, the biggest male Karen in the world that spends his time creating dozens of topics and feeding them with fake news, propaganda, misinformation, disinformation or whatever you want to call it. He is going to implode.

Continuing with controversial topics, is going to create more hate between users and many will look for other trading forums. That's a fact.

If things change here, I'll bet more people will join and we will all breathe clean air (this last part was not a joke with climate hoax topic created by Ogee...who else!)

Another fact, this hate between users started in 2016, when Don the Con was elected president of the United States of America.
2016, a time when the truth no longer matters. Topics filled with insults and lies started to be common in this great community. Do we really need that in a Trading Forum?

Here in US until today, families and friends stopped talking with each because of politics, why should people hidden behind a nickname would not?
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Gethsemane, vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.