Re: Ukraine aid dries up

kowal81 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:26 am Let's look at this badge:

Do you really think he is a source of trusted news? Because if so, this forum is not a place to exchange information, but a source of propaganda. Why didn't you give the same badge to vvFish for balance? Or someone else? So yes, I think calling this gentleman in this case a clown is as appropriate as possible. Because he constitutes such a class clown in this case, propagating the same untrue information for the second time, despite the fact that I had previously written a post to him on the same topic, which was simply ignored.
I do not give out those badges talk to the admin, we have a thread on how to improve the forum maybe address your grievances there. Calling names is nothing but childishness period, on whatever side you are on, really no excuse for that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, vvFish

mrtools wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:42 am I do not give out those badges talk to the admin, we have a thread on how to improve the forum maybe address your grievances there. Calling names is nothing but childishness period, on whatever side you are on, really no excuse for that.
I didn't try to excuse myself, I wrote what I think. But I will keep your words in mind. Thanks for response anyway.
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, vvFish

Re: WW3 Countdown

Prigozhin, Wagner group boss stated this (see below)... it can be true.. or not?.. YOU decide..LOL :facepalm:

Prigozhin: We fought in Bakhmut against superior forces, destroyed about 50,000 Ukrainian Armed Forces and wounded up to 70,000
▪️ The Wagner PMC had 3.2 times fewer dead than the Armed Forces of Ukraine, and about 2 times fewer wounded.
▪️ The PMC in Artyomovsk had 50,000 people at its best, and the Armed Forces of Ukraine - 82,000, and the ratio for the assault should be 3 to 1 for the attackers.
▪️During the operation, I chose 50,000 prisoners, 20% of them died, another 20% were injured.
▪️The goal of Artemovsk was not Artemovsk itself, but the Bakhmut Meat Grinder. And in Artemovsk, we destroyed everyone we were supposed to destroy, we completed the task.
▪️The task was completed due to the highest level of organization.
▪️We have our own: planes, helicopters, air defense, artillery, MLRS, reconnaissance and even our own satellite reconnaissance.
These users thanked the author NewLight for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:42 am I do not give out those badges talk to the admin, we have a thread on how to improve the forum maybe address your grievances there. Calling names is nothing but childishness period, on whatever side you are on, really no excuse for that.
As the name indicates, Forex-Station is a trading portal for traders and wannabes.. As a serious trader I have repeatedly expressed my dissatisfaction that people come here and misuse this portal for their political propaganda. The benefit is zero, niente, nada, nichts.....with personal attacks against those who disagree and more often than not, it's the attacker who got no clue about what the facts are. This is not what freedom of speech means either.
You may have even realized that the number of political propaganda comments already dominate the number of trading related comments.
Thus, to build up and protect the reputation of Forex-Station as a serious trading portal, threads like this have got no place here and should be deleted. Period!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:35 pm As the name indicates, Forex-Station is a trading portal for traders and wannabes.. As a serious trader I have repeatedly expressed my dissatisfaction that people come here and misuse this portal for their political propaganda. The benefit is zero, niente, nada, nichts.....with personal attacks against those who disagree and more often than not, it's the attacker who got no clue about what the facts are. This is not what freedom of speech means either.
You may have even realized that the number of political propaganda comments already dominate the number of trading related comments.
Thus, to build up and protect the reputation of Forex-Station as a serious trading portal, threads like this have got no place here and should be deleted. Period!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

RplusT wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:35 pm As the name indicates, Forex-Station is a trading portal for traders and wannabes.. As a serious trader I have repeatedly expressed my dissatisfaction that people come here and misuse this portal for their political propaganda. The benefit is zero, niente, nada, nichts.....with personal attacks against those who disagree and more often than not, it's the attacker who got no clue about what the facts are. This is not what freedom of speech means either.
Thanks for your input.

Will see how Admin. and others feel about deleting, this thread again. Agree about the freedom of speech thing if we delete this thread because it is causing too much hostility on both sides has nothing to do with freedom of speech. Personally, don't care one way or the other what happens to this thread, kind of seems a waste of time though since can't really verify what's the truth.

Also, would be nice to see some more actual trading system threads start up.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
RplusT, Chickenspicy, Gethsemane, Papybillou

kowal81 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:17 am Thanks for showing your true face. Oh and for that graph straight out of your ass too. :D. Now I know 100% that I am dealing with an imbecile.
Karen, you started the personal abuse so you can have it straight back in your face, it's important that you know that.

I post thousands of posts on a number of topics and it's typical of all Karens everywhere to pick out one to try to discredit them all because they can't stand anyone with a different point of view.

Best thing for your own mental health is to just not read anything and stay in your happy space watching TV news. Ukraine is winning and Russia will soon be defeated.