Re: QQE indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:17 am Try this version, now has separate zero cross or signal cross alerts and can change the soundfile now. Also when the alert sounds it should tell you what is going on for example "signal cross or zero cross".
I also look for the MT5 version of this indicator-> !! QQE - new histo + alerts + arrows (mtf).mq4
Post#254
Will be very happy if mrtools can help
ThnQ

-RR-

mntiwana wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:26 am QQE averages histo + alerts + arrows

Histogram version of QQE with addition of 20 types of Averages that can be used for calculation and 18 types of prices that can be used too for calculation,arrow on signal cross or zone cross or both.
Hello mntiwana!

May I kindly ask which indictor is this which colors the candles and draws the lines between and above them in this picture? Looks kinda like Supertrend but I´m not sure. Would be great if there is an MQL4 file available due to I want to code it into an EA. Thank you and all the best!

AnGe335 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:02 am Hello mntiwana!

May I kindly ask which indictor is this which colors the candles and draws the lines between and above them in this picture? Looks kinda like Supertrend but I´m not sure. Would be great if there is an MQL4 file available due to I want to code it into an EA. Thank you and all the best!
I See that mntiwana is offline quite long, maybe @mladen or @mrtools can help me out here. Thank you!

mntiwana wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:26 am QQE averages histo + alerts + arrows

Histogram version of QQE with addition of 20 types of Averages that can be used for calculation and 18 types of prices that can be used too for calculation,arrow on signal cross or zone cross or both.
QQE Averages
(on/off button)

I updated to 33 prices now.
Attached is a template to show you how to make 2 buttons.
1 button to turn on/off the histogram only.
1 button to turn on/off arrows only.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, andrei-1, Chickenspicy, thomdel, Jedidiah, josi, sal, RodrigoRT7, SijjiN