Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

hello Xard
hope you are doing well

there are various exit methods mentioned throughout this thread. In v53 you have mentioned that you plan to hold trades until a new green zigzag line is drawn
i would assume that if the trade goes your way you would exit when a Green line is drawn but what would you do if the trade goes is the opposite direction how do you manage that.

could you please clarify this

Looking forward to your reply
thanks

XARD: If I place a trade to go one way and price reverses and starts to go the other way I EXIT right away without thinking (in the past I have blown accounts sitting on a trade waiting for it to turn around). The analysis may be right but the timing could be off, better to sit on the sidelines and simply WAIT. If the trade is going my way and I am at say 15% up and it looks like it will continue then I might stay in longer. Other times I will just book the 15% and WAIT for another trade to appear or just call it a day. It all depends on how hungry I am for Pip$. Take some meat off the bone during London session and see if there is more for the taking in the US session. Wash, rinse, repeat.
These users thanked the author Hydra for the post (total 8):
funchi, RollerAndTrading, Mundu19, Mickey Abi, Erebøs_X, Shockr, traderduke, Chickenspicy

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

[quote=muhammadfarooq post_id=1295511609 time=1683131882 user_id=4942469]
smart money concept with [ xu ma ]

The same indicator with a different name.

edit 1: Using the dog outside and concentrating on the Finland - USA hockey game
These users thanked the author Remuli for the post (total 7):
xard777, Forexlearner, DVanAssen, Woodyz, Mrs.Watanabe, SijjiN, maroka

Hydra wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 8:45 am
XARD: If I place a trade to go one way and price reverses and starts to go the other way I EXIT right away without thinking (in the past I have blown accounts sitting on a trade waiting for it to turn around). The analysis may be right but the timing could be off, better to sit on the sidelines and simply WAIT. If the trade is going my way and I am at say 15% up and it looks like it will continue then I might stay in longer. Other times I will just book the 15% and WAIT for another trade to appear or just call it a day. It all depends on how hungry I am for Pip$. Take some meat off the bone during London session and see if there is more for the taking in the US session. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Thanks for the insight Xard i appreciate it
yes i have also noticed a major key to being profitable is to limit your losses and cut them short.
by exiting right away if it goes in the opposite direction do you mean if you see a opposite color candle you exit?

Here is the latest version by Xard [XU v57]
This is everything that you need to make a killing during the busy Sep, Oct & Nov Months of 2023.
Enjoy everyone and may you all make record Pip$ this year.
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world