Re: Would you move to Russia?

Jedidiah wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:25 pm If I tell you to live in Russia, do you have the courage to go?
NO
You certainly dare not.
You will certainly be violated by all kinds of illiberal autocratic rules living in Russia.
Hmm for me....... I'm not sure about it. Have you been to Russia or lived there yourself?
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:01 pm Hmm for me....... I'm not sure about it. Have you been to Russia or lived there yourself?
No one wants to live in a crappy dictatorship. stop lying to yourself
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

moey_dw wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:01 pm Hmm for me....... I'm not sure about it. Have you been to Russia or lived there yourself?
Jedidiah wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:02 pm No one wants to live in a crappy dictatorship. stop lying to yourself
Oops Jedadidah are your preaching to people without any real world experience?

I certainly haven't been there yet. I've beaten Zangief though

These users thanked the author boytoy for the post:
moey_dw

Re: WW3 Countdown

Zelensky certain the counteroffensive will happen sometime!

Zelensky: "Russia is like a big cake, we can't swallow it whole"

Meanwhile, CNN this time, preps the public for Ukraine defeat:

CNN listed the negative factors affecting the success of the UAF counteroffensive:

The construction of a complex defence built by the RF Armed Forces in 6 months.

CNN writes: “Breaking through will be a huge challenge. An extensive network of anti-tank ditches, concrete barriers, minefields and trenches has been erected for hundreds of miles along the winding southern front.

The danger is that the counter-offensive could turn into a "division-level battle that turns into a series of platoon clashes" in which the Armed Forces of Ukraine get bogged down.

The RF Armed Forces maintain an air superiority that "may be crucial to slowing down Ukraine's advance."

CNN's conclusion - the offensive will be an extremely difficult task. While the Armed Forces of Ukraine were waiting for help from Western partners, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation did not waste time and actively strengthened themselves.

Meanwhile, the Ukraine was a replay of the CIA Afghan playbook

Re: WW3 Countdown

Chickenspicy wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 3:12 am :eh:
forex-station does not need any fake news.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

No troops are killed

Video demonstrating how modern urban warfare is fought (9 min).

No troops are killed and there are no bodies.

There are hundreds of those about but don't think this forum would be the place for that type of video!!!!!!!!

(Jimmy can decide if this vid is appropriate and will delete if not)

The scene is of Bakhmut from a Russian drone handler's perspective. This is the Russian mopping up operation and move forward after prolonged artillery fire.

Russian troops move cautiously towards a house where Ukrainians are sheltering awaiting evacuation by APC that arrives presently.

The video highlights the slow, careful momentum needed to push an army out of an urban area and just how difficult that kind of operation really is. Note too that western media keep saying Russians use 'human wave' tactics, total nonsense.

What for?

Ogee wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:37 pm Video demonstrating how modern urban warfare is fought (9 min).

No troops are killed and there are no bodies.

There are hundreds of those about but don't think this forum would be the place for that type of video!!!!!!!!

(Jimmy can decide if this vid is appropriate and will delete if not)

The scene is of Bakhmut from a Russian drone handler's perspective. This is the Russian mopping up operation and move forward after prolonged artillery fire.

Russian troops move cautiously towards a house where Ukrainians are sheltering awaiting evacuation by APC that arrives presently.

The video highlights the slow, careful momentum needed to push an army out of an urban area and just how difficult that kind of operation really is. Note too that western media keep saying Russians use 'human wave' tactics, total nonsense.

No wonder this war takes ages if the Russians are conducting it like a humanitarian mission, while exposing themselves to high risk. What for?