Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

GrowUpEveryDay wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:17 pm yes, a line with arrow whenever current price closed candle crossing the line moving average, based on history reversal tend to happen after price crossing the MA line on lower time frame

this picture show the right entry with a green arrow. and not a good entry the yellow arrow, because the price not yet crossing the MA line just touching

Thank you
I have this version, maybe find it useful....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:13 am Try this version...
Very good! :thumbup:

Too many alarms, arrows.
You want an alert and arrow to be displayed only once: i.e. "Only one arrow and alert after trend formation".

Press the SpringGreen + Crimson line, prompt arrow + alert, too!

The merit is immeasurable!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
Ricstar_8, Jedidiah

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:39 pm Very good! :thumbup:

Too many alarms, arrows.
You want an alert and arrow to be displayed only once: i.e. "Only one arrow and alert after trend formation".

Press the SpringGreen + Crimson line, prompt arrow + alert, too!

The merit is immeasurable!
Request for this indicator was different , arrows-alerts is for price line ( thin colored line ) when break bands or is between band....not for main g channel line....if you want this, use menu color price line as G-ma line slope.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

kvak wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:31 am Yes, you are right, I forget something in code....Sorry for that, here is corrected version and tomorrow I correct previous versions...

This is indeed one of the best indicators for 2023.

In my opinion, the only area for improvement is candles.

Candles are made according to the "middle line of the channel", right? If you change it as follows:

1. Change color on slope change, 2. Candle low greater than high channel then candle turns green, or candle high less than low channel then candle turns green,

It's perfect! Almost the Holy Grail!

(An important criterion for me to judge whether indicators are good or not is to look at their performance in the consolidation market.

Because the vast majority of indicators perform well in the trending market. But in a consolidation market, it is different. Some indicators have too many signals in the consolidation market, which I think is not good.)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 3):
kvak, Tradehunter, RodrigoRT7

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:58 pm This is indeed one of the best indicators for 2023.

In my opinion, the only area for improvement is candles.

Candles are made according to the "middle line of the channel", right? If you change it as follows:

1. Change color on slope change, 2. Candle low greater than high channel then candle turns green, or candle high less than low channel then candle turns green,

It's perfect! Almost the Holy Grail!

(An important criterion for me to judge whether indicators are good or not is to look at their performance in the consolidation market.

Because the vast majority of indicators perform well in the trending market. But in a consolidation market, it is different. Some indicators have too many signals in the consolidation market, which I think is not good.)
Step E-Averages with Double Bands - Newly added Averages Filters & Code

Hello. Try this version. Have updated averages and logic.
I add break of channel to close price and second as you want to high-low prices.
Test it.

AleIcs wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:53 pm Hi guys!
I have a simple request, if the kind coders have the time to fulfil it.
I'm looking for a EMA indicator with bands based on pips, with arrows and single alerts on each band.
The result should be like in the picture, with three or four bands above/below the ema at a custom distance in pips. To create the same setup in the picture I use multiple "Averages-mtf-alerts 9.0" but the bands are two for each indicator (one above and one below) and there are no alerts or arrows.
In the example the EMA period is 9, with bands on 5.0, 21.0, 35.0, 55.0 pips distances.

Thanks in advance and blue pips to all of you!
AleIcs

Hi guys!
Please, is there the possibility to create this indicator?
Thanks again!