IdeaRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hey guys,
Hope you are all well.

Part one: the setup (even if you are a stupid idiot and miss the open....like me today) :-(

The AUS200 open today. I couldn't sleep and put a couple of trades on last night during the NY session.

Firstly, the major square dot is above the price of M15 chart. Therefore major direction is down, and anything up would be counter-trend.

I started late today, so I missed an easy sell trade on the open - I am thinking here is a white dot (pink arrow) so maybe sell trade. Where does the price go? It goes down to a small blue dot and starts moving back up. Here is where I would have put a pending sell order - it would have been a good one. Pretty straight forward.

WITH MAJOR TREND DOWN GOVERNED BY PINK SQUARE DOT LEADING TO WHITE DOT (PINK ARROW) THEN SECOND DOT (SMALLER PINK DOT
What I did was trade from where price was when I got started - Price can go up, down, or consolidate, but 'usually' there is movement in AUS200 at the open for 2-3 hours. You must be able to see the white dot (blue arrow on the M15 chart - what would be a confirmation of an upward move? A 2nd dot (smaller blue dot).
My thinking is this. If price moves up I need to be in the buy trade, if it continues down, I need my Buy orders to be closed and my sell orders to be there.

It is like setting a trap.
Attachments
Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!! - XARD777

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Part 3: another view on a micro-demo account ($100).

Today I had three screens open and working on three separate accounts. 2 real and the demo below.

I hope it helps some of you who are getting stuck in too much detail. I am just trying to follow the rules.

I can see that some do not like the version because of the repaint, but I think I can see this version's (v54) strengths.

I like the simplicity.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Musashi for the post (total 12):
Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, xard777, kvak, Hydra, Mickey Abi, Mundu19, Filipino_guy, Forexlearner, Skyold, Chickenspicy, XXXX
Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!! - XARD777

victortrend wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:15 pm Hi guys, do you know if you can change the hours of the "Sessions" indicator? I don't get it right in my broker because it has gtm-3 and I'm in gtm+2

Thanks ! Regards.
XARD: You can change the hours in the input menu on this version...

Thanks master!! :hug:
Change is Great, this version of Xard defines change I best beleive this version will work best for scalpers you literallly can see how many times in a day did the market decide to go up and down by looking at the color changes of the candles on the higher time frame you will see it changes too many times in a day, this newer version can help scalpers use it to their advantage. I also think if you have not mastered the Intraday strategy given out by Xard you should not jump onto V54 by Xard it will confuse you more and delay the process, it is more like switching strategies. <3 LENASIA EXT9

Hydra wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:55 am hello,

if i may ask, what is your criteria for entering and exiting a trade.

if you could please show your entry and exit on a screenshot i would really appreciate it

thank you for your help, looking forward to your reply
Hello Hydra,

Here is a commented screenshot, you should fovus on the second point, this is the key of this system.

Keep it ultra simple.

It's the version 53, i deleted some indicators.
Attachments
These users thanked the author LittleCaro for the post (total 14):
Hydra, Forexlearner, funchi, BeatlemaniaSA, Knight, Jedidiah, 1337br, Mickey Abi, RodrigoRT7, maroka, Mundu19, TraderX, mirfai, tonnogueira